Further 0.11.4 Improvements

Thanks for finally releasing an optimization patch. I was getting really sick of crashing in act 3 and getting horrible framerates.

You guys just earned some more of my money if the patch meets my expectations <3
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
I'm really in love with you guys *-*
I'm Batm... ehm Chuck Nor...I mean, spanish. Sorry my english.

Ign: Muruadir
Happy in the pants, hanging for release :)

-Chest MTX's soon please!

-Option for old Auras again would be shibby.

IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
I was quite happy with the 10% reduction in file size but over 20% that's a lot of work that's over a gig shaved off the game now and possibly more to come.

Great job and thanks.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Aug 14, 2013, 2:33:37 AM
I'm gonna celebrate by playing a map or two.

I'm also wondering if the art size is reduced by 20% 11.4 and then in 11.5 by another 20-25%, what is the final reduction in size? Maybe there will be some completely new art added to the game between 11.4 and 11.5, would it count to the reduction? How? Maybe if they keep reducing the size of art the game will eventually start feeling like Bilbo at start of The Fellowship of the ring. I'm concerned and serious.
✠ ✠
Really glad to see more improvements to game performance! Keep up the great work and no need to rush! ;)
And what about skill effects optimizations?

When I shoot with Ice shot + LMP + chain, the FPS goes from stable 50 to 3-10 for like 0.5 sec.
This is absolutely not good to have 50 FPS ordinarily, but when skill is used to have 5-10x less FPS.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on Aug 14, 2013, 3:16:03 AM
if 6 player parties dont lower my fps to 10-20 anymore i think i am not gonna leave me house ever again :D
Niiiice. :-)
Nice, keep on the good work. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info