Game crashes my computer

When playing the game, I can play fine for about an hour. But around that time is when my computer will randomly shut itself off while playing. I have had this problem for a while, and I was only waiting to report it to see if it was just this game, or it was just a coincidence that is had happened on this game. It has only happened while playing Path of Exile though. And it's not anything specific that I'm doing in game that causes this; it seems to be completely random.

I don't know what the problem could be. Maybe someone here can help.
Your system specifications?
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Do you have a Creative sound card? There is a thread at the top of the bug forum talking about the problems with that kind of sound card.

If not, I'd check your PC temperature! It could be overheating, especially if Vsync is off.
Balance & Design
I'm running a 2.3ghz i7 processor, 8gb ram, geforec gt 650m graphics card. I'm not sure it's overheating because I have a cooling pad, and this is the only game it happens on, while I can play Diablo 3 or World of Warcraft on max settings without the same problems. I'll check on the sound card thread that you mentioned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info