Life Leech rate with Ghost Reaver

Hi,

Life through leech is gained at 20% of your max hp normally.
However, if you get Ghost Reaver will it apply to energy shield at 20% of your maximum life or 20% of your maximum energy shield?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've heard 20% of life (or life pre CI if you have it)
ign: reidan
I don't know how the devs programmed it, but I assume it's 20% of your life pre-CI, which is how stuns/status effects are calculated.

Thus if you're going CI + Ghost Reaver, you'll want Vaal Pact or your energy shield steal will be only 20% of around 500 hp per second.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
I might be wrong here but the life leech reads like this

3% of Physical Attack Damage leeched back as life.

This would tell me that life leech isn't based on your hp it is based on how much damage you do... So if you have 20% life leech you are gaining 20% of the damage you deal back as life (or energy shield).

If I'm wrong then the wording needs to be changed.
IGN: Amel, Ameladol, Spock, ILoveUniqueThings, AmelPVP
"
Ameladol wrote:
I might be wrong here but the life leech reads like this

3% of Physical Attack Damage leeched back as life.

This would tell me that life leech isn't based on your hp it is based on how much damage you do... So if you have 20% life leech you are gaining 20% of the damage you deal back as life (or energy shield).

If I'm wrong then the wording needs to be changed.

When ou leech life, you don't recover the amount instantly, but on the time, with a maximum rate of 20% of your life per second.
"
Rayshan wrote:
Hi,

Life through leech is gained at 20% of your max hp normally.
However, if you get Ghost Reaver will it apply to energy shield at 20% of your maximum life or 20% of your maximum energy shield?
Energy shield is leeched back at a rate based on your maximum ES.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Energy shield is leeched back at a rate based on your maximum ES.

Now that we're in open beta, is this still the case?

I focus on ES with my witch and i was wondering if Ghost Reaver is worth spending some points since I have no infight regeneration at all.
IGN: Irilta
ES Leech is still ES Leech, and based off Max ES.
Thanks for the answer! :)
IGN: Irilta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info