Inter-season races including 24 hour Descent

The alternate art Demigod's Strides that are being awarded to the top overall places in Season Three will be awarded when 0.11.4 is deployed. Sorry for the delay!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cool
IGN: Aux
Can't wait for 11.4! Looking forward to torso armor overhaul if that's gonna be in it.
Excellent news!

Also stoked for alternate chest art in 11.4!

(And that skull hood, looks ace)
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
Last edited by Glorious_Lord_Seiryu on Aug 12, 2013, 2:09:22 AM
24-hour race? I won't be surprised if some joker plays for 22 straight just to win. I only hope he doesn't fall ill or even die as a result of it and garner bad press for the game.

Meanwhile, glove effects please :)
"
_avenged_ wrote:
24-hour race? I won't be surprised if some joker plays for 22 straight just to win. I only hope he doesn't fall ill or even die as a result of it and garner bad press for the game.

Meanwhile, glove effects please :)

Streamers have done that before.Back in Season 2 1 week race, I've watched a streamer played the entire first 24 hours and a little more.

I'm not sure if anyone would do it this time due to the lack of reward, but I'm sure there will be people doing it if it was an actual race with rewards
ud get no reward from the 24 hour race really lol so the incentive to play 22 hours+ isnt really there for tht race
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
_avenged_ wrote:

They'll run out of Descent to play in that time! A few players were reaching the last level in the one hour races.

I don't think Rogue races are very balanced. I always go Duelist in these type of races because ranged classes such as Witch or Ranger don't have enough DPS to kill them in an efficient manner early on. Duelists on the other hand can duel strike them down in mere seconds.

Two solutions for this problem, nerf duelists early game, or buff other classes so that their single target too can kill exiles early on without losing too much time.

GGG, it's really important that you understand that Rogue races only amplify the dominance Duelists have in races. They have arguably the easiest time killing bosses and exiles and can do it faster than any other class. I really wish exile races just wouldn't exist, because they force me to play duelist (if I want to have fun and do well).
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Aug 12, 2013, 2:32:13 AM
I thought maybe we are only getting one or a few new chest art pieces. I assume more will come in time, but I don't expect an overhaul like we saw with helms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info