In Between Season Event 2: 90 Minute Turbo Descent

when being used to onslought, turbo is quite easy, and regular gameplay is a joke, as its far too easy.

didn't encounter many desyncs, but I was just taking it slow. the bad drops throughout all the race forced me to play super slow.
my weapons were pretty good, but RNG failed to give me medium pots before statues and also gave me crap rings

fun race. when played slowly, it felt really hard to die as ranger. only notable item was an insane level 2 quiver from bramblemist.
"
Also, learned something new: Blackguard soldiers roam around mages. If the mage loses vision of you, the soldiers like to run back to the mage. Trying to figure out why the soldiers wouldn't keep aggro when I finally saw them group up around the mage when I opened the door. A death pack of magic elites/soldiers/mages destroyed me at the entrance because of this.

dafuq? This is something new? It has been this way for ages.
1st ranger got machine gunned down by the starting zone boss as i attempted an empty flask chest~exit run. Wh@_@ps!

2nd got no damage or life items until the monkey zone. 20 dps roa and 140 life in statue zone was good times. Finally got a solid longbow at 12 then composite at 15, only to have an instant full ~ 3x shockstack ~ dead desync halfway through the ribbon zone.

Turbo turns descent into the ultimate rng event, literally everything about it is random! Was fun nevertheless.

Gear:

IGN: KoTao
The ladder for this race is so funny... everybody dead... lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info