In Between Season Event 2: 90 Minute Turbo Descent

This event is strictly for fun, and offers no prizes or points.

You can find out more about Descent at this page.

This is a Turbo event, monsters will move, attack and cast 60% faster. Seems fair.

Seems fair.
60%, this will be interesting.
Diviner's Strongbox: An Exile's CCG
The Goat Zone will be like bashing your head against a wall.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
MasterCard wrote:
The Goat Zone will be like bashing your head against a wall.

And then you'll get some band-aids in the Spider Zone, followed by descending into your own personal hell with the Statues.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
60% oh hell
GMP Merv Daughters blockin the way in Frozen Abyss? No way around - gg

I gotta say Turbo with Descent is just no good - RIP count is already high enough.

I'm wondering what are poor rangers doing with that awesome split arrow - ahahah

Btw I did had prettyy insane gear

Rings in Statue zone chest pls gggggg......
Last edited by MyH4o on Aug 13, 2013, 3:45:01 AM
Frozen abyss without a cold ring.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll /gunshot.

Edit: Died as top marauder after dying at 6. Silly is silly. Don't forget GGG, there is less RNG in these races.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Aug 13, 2013, 3:40:34 AM
Dang, I was actually doing really good. First descent ever, rolled a Templar, got a blackgleam unique (if only I was actually bow-worthy?) then a crown of thorns (lolnope) and made it to Frozen Abyss spamming frost & shock nova. Got overconfident though, dashed in with a quicksilver then chainfrozen by 4 sirens. I was even wearing a sapphire ring too. :c Dead at rank 34, I think.

Oh well, had fun. Turbo is very D: though.
Last edited by Softspoken on Aug 13, 2013, 4:20:44 AM
off bramblemist.... failed the whole rest of the race....

fun stuffs tho!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info