In Between Season Event 1: 90 Minute Rogue Descent

final boss is fire form piety
that sure as hell was alot of fun. 7th overall and made it to the last zone but couldnt find boss. i still think exiles need to drop more consistent loot, some of the exiles were an absolute waste of time and I killed more than 50% of them with never really finding anything that was really good.

maybe make it so they drop at least 1 rare per slot or something, else they are just not worth the time investment and too much rng. I think I would have been much better off just skipping the exiles.

edit. Also my first descent as duelist, way too easy that class. Cleave is such a brainless skill to use.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Aug 12, 2013, 9:36:21 PM
"
SlixSC wrote:
that sure as hell was alot of fun. 7th overall and made it to the last zone but couldnt find boss. i still think exiles need to drop more consistent loot, some of the exiles were an absolute waste of time and I killed more than 50% of them with never really finding anything that was really good.

maybe make it so they drop at least 1 rare per slot or something, else they are just not worth the time investment and too much rng. I think I would have been much better off just skipping the exiles.

The thing is, they would have to change them for descent only. If you go kill them in a party, or even solo with some IIR and IIQ, they drop insane amounts. If they are on maps it's literally better than killing a boss.

Even in descent though, I had 2 exiles that dropped no rares, but got 3+ from all the others. You likely just had some bad RNG.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Is there a way or a website that allows me to see my class rank? i'd like to know where I ranked among those that did not die.
"
Dellusions wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:

The thing is, they would have to change them for descent only. If you go kill them in a party, or even solo with some IIR and IIQ, they drop insane amounts. If they are on maps it's literally better than killing a boss.

Even in descent though, I had 2 exiles that dropped no rares, but got 3+ from all the others. You likely just had some bad RNG.

Yeah, so why not make them more consistent for descent or races only. make it so that (like in diablo) they always drop a guaranteed amount of rares, else it's just pure rng. None of the items I was using dropped off an exile and I killed so many of them. The only item that was remotely useful was a rare fire res ring with life leech, everything else was garbage.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
r33hash wrote:
Is there a way or a website that allows me to see my class rank? i'd like to know where I ranked among those that did not die.

poestatistics.com
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
From 1st boss

Filthy 2-31 lit exalt on my final bow

Strong life rolls on every other slot

And no blues in half the zones, so i ended up hugely underleveled by the final area. Would have been a disgusting run with better monster spawns.

Also had no visible red in my globe twice in the merciless zones even with near 600 life. No surprise at the massive rip rate.

Anyway no gear issues, at least the exiles paid for themselves.

Event was fun, would play again.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Aug 12, 2013, 11:33:01 PM
Event is only fun if you don't get randomly buttloved by unlucky exile placement.
RNG in descent completely governs whether you are on a record run or not. Exile rng governs whether it will straight out end the race for you. Not fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info