I'm having installlation issus

I'm trying to install this game and when i get to the installer and agree with the terms of ues, It says. The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package this may indicate a problem with this package. the error code is 2755....help please??
run as admin
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
It wont let me i got the installer offa your site=/
if you can't run it as a admin, then you are not a admin. Have your parents install it.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Bro i'm 18 this is my comp but when i right click it dosnt give me the option to run as admin.
"
2kUnhdk wrote:
Bro i'm 18 this is my comp but when i right click it dosnt give me the option to run as admin.

18? Do you have any PC-related knowledge?
And is it really hard to Google "error 2755"??

http://tinyurl.com/error2755
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
What OS are you on?
@OP Are you running XP? If so, go to Microsoft updates and make sure everything is up to date. You may have a problem with MSI installer services that is fixed by that.

@HarukaTeno If you're not going to post something helpful, get lost. Your trolling is not welcome in these forums, or anywhere else.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
@OP Are you running XP? If so, go to Microsoft updates and make sure everything is up to date. You may have a problem with MSI installer services that is fixed by that.

@HarukaTeno If you're not going to post something helpful, get lost. Your trolling is not welcome in these forums, or anywhere else.

Trolling? -_-
Honey, click on and read all content of given link. :D

Your "make sure everything is up to date" advice is more like "did you try to turn off-and on"
In my link "error 2755" is fully explained and solution of problem is given

And again, it's not trolling, but intolerance to LAZY (sometimes spoilt) people, who can't (in our "computer" era) press 14 buttons on keyboard. Try to prove opposite...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
Trolling? -_-
Honey, click on and read all content of given link. :D

Your "make sure everything is up to date" advice is more like "did you try to turn off-and on"
In my link "error 2755" is fully explained and solution of problem is given

And again, it's not trolling, but intolerance to LAZY (sometimes spoilt) people, who can't (in our "computer" era) press 14 buttons on keyboard. Try to prove opposite...

While I understand where you're coming from, this area is the Technical and Account Support section, not the General Discussion. We are a little more professional here, and less abrasive.

I completely get your reasoning, and I too have a low tolerance for people who can't self-help.. but that is also why I'm here. Attempting to teach people to fish rather than plop down a fat smoked salmon on their plate with garnish. The key here is in the approach and tact. That I believe is what gibbousmoon was trying to get across. Helpful answers are appreciated, but they have to be given with a little finesse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info