Arctic breath

"
Zaviel wrote:
"
im lookin forward to more fire spells, there are only two. I hope the totem isn't the only one they got cookin

Fireball
Firestorm
Molten Shell
Fire trap
Minion Instability (as a keystone i believe it counts.)
Righteous Fire

Lightning has:
Spark (unpredictable and only fully useful as a shotgun)
Shock Nova (deadzone)
Lightning Warp (movement ability)

I do agree we need more fire instead of just frost, but lightning is what needs the most love currently.

You forgot Tempest shield under the lightning stuff and Lightning strike can be easily used spell like and is reliable ;)

EDIT: But yes i agree more fire and lightning spells please :P

EDIT2: checked the new 'tool tips' of gems and Tempest is cathegorised as a spell - another EDIT: nvm it also sais spell for fire trap :P
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Sep 10, 2012, 3:57:16 PM
SPELLS not SKILLS bro
It just dropped for my Templar -- tried it a bit to see the animation and i got to say it is a quite cool skill, maybe i'll start a new character to see how much i can get out of it :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
do you know how the damage scales? ignore the edit lol
So many build ideas... no time....
Last edited by Simony on Sep 11, 2012, 12:49:37 AM
You will see Arctic Breath up to at least level 8 on the wiki soon.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I like the spell, though it has issues hitting terrain at times. I've been unable to use it though because whenever I shoot it my client lags for half a second. Annoying as hell.
The node "Blast Radius" (8% inc radius and 12% damage) did not affect arctic breath for me. Is this a bug?
"
gulllord wrote:
The node "Blast Radius" (8% inc radius and 12% damage) did not affect arctic breath for me. Is this a bug?

Way to go, reviving a thread from a year ago. lol
"
"
gulllord wrote:

Way to go, reviving a thread from a year ago. lol

A zombie topic hehe.

At least he has done some research before creating a new thread !

Anyway, I had fun reading this, seeing how arctic breath has turned to be one of the less used skills :p

edit: and for your question I don't know, does the gem have the "AoE" tag ?
Last edited by Renahud on Sep 13, 2013, 8:40:12 AM
Projectile and AoE :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info