Arctic breath

Is it a spell?.. or another bow ability?
I would guess spell...
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
Chris wrote:
Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity Skill - Arctic Breath: Fires a frozen projectile that leaves a trail of ground ice behind it. It explodes on impact, creating more ground ice and damaging targets within an area

I'd bet on it being a spell; if it were a bow skill, it would specify with 'fires an arrow...' like the other bow skills do.
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
It's a spell.

I love it.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
It's a spell.

I love it.

Can't wait to try it charan :)
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
100 Int/100 Dex chewing gum.
I'm wondering why won't they put in more lightning and fire spells... the cold spells are the most already.
"
littlezoe wrote:
I'm wondering why won't they put in more lightning and fire spells... the cold spells are the most already.

They've got some more skills in the pipeline, most likely this one was just the first concept ready to be released, testing new skills does require quite a lot of time.
A spell.
I can assure you that GGG is working on more non-cold spells, but they know we want them badly, but from first hand experience making my own games... I can attest it's very hard to get things to work the way you want to, even after multiple iterations. Skills probably take a lot of development time to get into a good state.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info