Build of the Week Video #10

The tenth Build of the Week video has been uploaded! This week we're showing a Witch that maximises the size and quantity of her critical strikes.

This will be the last Build of the Week video based on 0.9.11 balance. I'm really excited to move over to 0.9.12 builds, as we should hopefully get some good minion ones :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Witches with criticals, I can only guess what part of the tree that is =P
Last edited by Metronomy on Sep 9, 2012, 12:34:19 AM
how much total +%crit chance/crit multiplier from the passive tree I wander, even getting +200% chance takes a lot of focus on the tree, and with a base chance of 5% leaves you with just 10%...

and he has over 70%... pretty cool..
Last edited by Jazzo on Sep 9, 2012, 12:41:35 AM
Chris, you managed to sneak in the build of the week before the patch. :P

Build seems pretty straightforward, gonna give some credits for going after those crit chance nodes in the tree.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

(cant wait to see some good minion builds)
!!
It's missing all the wand damage boosts and I don't think Elemental Hit, as an attack-based skill, works with spell damage, so why mention the wand adds spell damage?

I'm also not completely behind the elemental damage boosts, what with how much travel was needed for both of them, and EH only using one element at a time.
Yeah the spell damage shouldn't have been mentioned, it is quite confusing. Also the critical chance from gear part is a bit confusing (the 34% bonus applied to base wand critical rate and further modified by the amulet).

The build, however, is quite interesting. It seems like a shadow would do better, though.
✠ ✠
I have similiar concept for critical bow shadow but it have to wait until tree reset.
Doesn't the spell damage affect Elemental Hit though?

It is late (here), so I'm probably just herpderping. XD
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
A lot of Witch in the build of the week. Is it the easiest class to make viable because any path you choose give you all what a witch need ? (es, mana regen, spell damage...)

Every Witch i tried i could have chose to put my passive points blindfolded and i had a viable build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info