I do not like begging, but...

Hey,
Spoiler

I'm here since a few days. Got in touch with that game via a german game site. They said its really interesting, looking like Diablo2 but in HD and also feels like Diablo 2.

Now, I would like to say: I don't like to beg like a little girl for a beta key...

But I had some issues a while back. First, I got D3, which was a pain in the §$% and is nothing but trouble for me. And when its finally working like it should, it doesn't feel natural... not like Diablo... dunno. More like Titan Quest! Might be because of the physics or the look...

Then my computer crashed some days ago and I had to fix some broken parts and all that crap cost me a fortune. Now I really running low on money and this month has just even started :S

So you say 10 bugs are not much, and I don't want to contradict! Obviously those 10 bugs are more than fair... but as mentioned, I'm totally sold out this month and I'm sure more stupid sh%&$ will happen to me soon, as always^^

Well, to keep a long story short: I would just like to know if there might be someone who can spare a beta key? It will be much appreciated and gratefully accepted (obviously^^).

If not, thanks for reading anyways ;) I wish all player a great time and I'm pretty curious how this game will be ones its done (Open Beta and Release, such games are never done really^^).

Thanks for your time!

Nevermind, got it!

Jay
Last edited by LordJarhead on Sep 9, 2012, 8:30:10 AM
Thanks guys,

I bought the Early Access Pack now, just 7,80€ for me. Thanks and have fun, I'll see you ingame ;)

BTW: If someone might not read this and still sending me a key, I will give it to you guys ;)

Thanks

Jay
Last edited by LordJarhead on Sep 9, 2012, 5:27:24 AM
Lucky you ^_^

I am still hoping for a beta invite, or some give-away

But no luck so far ^^

Have fun
Oh yes, I would love to have the beta key, my money situation is not good (poor student) so I cant spare the fee :(
So, would be happy if some1 give me one key ;)
I'm the same as you... if there isn't any kind soul that will give me one, I'll probably buy early access on Monday *sigh*
yeay! count me in!
no chance, guys...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info