Anyone willing to spare a Beta Key?

Hey everyone. I know you're probably thinking, "Oh look, another person asking for a Beta Key, why not just buy it for $10?", but the thing is, right now $10 is alot to me =/

I'm a college student and man is money tight, and I was just wondering if there is ANY generous soul out there who'd be so willing as to spare me a Beta Key, I would be so GRATEFUL.

I'd usually be more than happy to dish out $ to support small devs like GGG, but most of my cash went towards books and I had to recently purchase AutoCAD for project-work.

As I said before, if anyone would be willing to spare a Beta Key, I'd be extremely grateful.

Have a great day!

EDIT: I should also include that I've been an avid fan of Diablo 1+2 (not so much 3) and hence that's why I REALLY wanna try PoE.
Last edited by lvluffinz on Sep 8, 2012, 8:20:56 PM
"
lvluffinz wrote:
Hey everyone. I know you're probably thinking, "Oh look, another person asking for a Beta Key, why not just buy it for $10?", but the thing is, right now $10 is alot to me =/

I'm a college student and man is money tight, and I was just wondering if there is ANY generous soul out there who'd be so willing as to spare me a Beta Key, I would be so GRATEFUL.

I'd usually be more than happy to dish out $ to support small devs like GGG, but most of my cash went towards books and I had to recently purchase AutoCAD for project-work.

As I said before, if anyone would be willing to spare a Beta Key, I'd be extremely grateful.

Have a great day!

EDIT: I should also include that I've been an avid fan of Diablo 1+2 (not so much 3) and hence that's why I REALLY wanna try PoE.

you wasnt online :(
Last edited by silkyrain on Sep 8, 2012, 10:18:42 PM
"
silkyrain wrote:
"
lvluffinz wrote:

Have a great day!

you wasnt online :(

I don't get what you mean :(
I got it... was hilarious! :P
Well I guess my plea fell on deaf ears. I'll just wait for the random beta invite from the generator, sigh.

Anyway, thanks alot for reading everyone!

Take care!
"
lvluffinz wrote:
Well I guess my plea fell on deaf ears. I'll just wait for the random beta invite from the generator, sigh.

Anyway, thanks alot for reading everyone!

Take care!

Got a beta key. Thanks for reading!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info