Your top ten favorite movies.

Last house on a dead end street ^_^
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
the only good things that come to my mind when someone mentions movies are Inception and Interstellar. Everything else i watched was either shit or forgettable.

EDIT: Oh and theres the berserk golden age movies, which were pretty good.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Nov 27, 2014, 6:48:43 PM
While I don't have a top 10 that I could ever produce on command I will submit, for your approval, "Jerome Bixbys: The Man From Earth"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756683/

Don't expect any action or special effects but I found this one strangely riveting and would be interested to hear from anybody else that's seen it.

Edit: Also, not a huge fan of Inception...
No longer works at GGG
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Nov 27, 2014, 7:57:23 PM
"
MikeP_GGG wrote:
While I don't have a top 10 that I could ever produce on command I will submit, for your approval, "Jerome Bixbys: The Man From Earth"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756683/

Don't expect any action or special effects but I found this one strangely riveting and would be interested to hear from anybody else that's seen it.

Edit: Also, not a huge fan of Inception...

I've seen that movie and is definitely one of my favorites. Unfortunately not many people know about it. I strongly recommend it.
Dark Star for original SciFi
The Usual Suspects for suspense
Buffalo Soldiers
The Incredibles
Freeway

were great too =)
They Live
Total Recall
Terminator trilogy(yes i even liked t3)
The Matrix(original)
Dark City
The Fifth Element(i hated the plot, but everything else was so perfect i had to give it a pass)
Alien Trilogy
Spaceballs
Meet the Parents
My Name is Nobody

ps- I think only people without imagination of any kind would list inception as a good movie.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Oldboy
The Matrix (First movie)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (First movie)
Wall-E
Boy
Amélie
The Cornetto Trilogy
Snatch
Monty Python & The Holy Grail
Silenced

Notable mentions:
The Man From Earth (great movie MikeP)
The Man From Nowhere
The Raid Redemption
Alien & Aliens
Drive
Gigli
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, fight club, memento, the prestige, city of god, the green mile, toy story 1-2-3, the raid berandal, fargo, no country for oldman
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
1-11 This Is Spinal Tap
ign Elmi_EQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info