I want this game so much! Any generous person who have a spare key?

I wake up wanting to play this game, eat wanting to play this game, dream wanting to play this game...
End this misery ~ pm me a beta key please! :D
"Don't Judge a book by it's cover.. Dig deeper, try harder, believe further." (Ronan Parke)
I am so thankful, a generous soul of an angel pm'd me a beta key :)). love you bro~~
"Don't Judge a book by it's cover.. Dig deeper, try harder, believe further." (Ronan Parke)
Grats on getting into closed beta. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Grats on getting into closed beta. :)

thankyou :)
allocating space =D ^_^ yay
gratz! lucky u xD
I hope get in poe after the Open Beta T_T
Last edited by unknowss on Sep 10, 2012, 6:26:03 PM
If anyone else can spare a key or have one which is not getting used, I'd love to give this game a try.

Got sick of D3 and all that login problems. So sad about buying a game blind in "trust" to the developer :(

Thanks to all who at least thinking about sending me a key.

Thanks a lot guys,

Jay
Congratz on getting into the Beta. I'd love to get into one myself, but it seems that i'm not as lucky as you. :( Oh well, i'm committed to getting one soon enough hopefully! :D
gratzzz to you...i hope someone would give me some beta key too...i want to play this game so much...
I'm on the same situation like many people here..I disappointed on D3 and wanted to try some other HnS game type. I will be greatful if some1 spare a key with me.
Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info