Your Two Most Valuable Items: Post Them

You NeVeR StooD a CHanCe
ign:NoObDaMeRRRrE
Last edited by UgOs on Aug 8, 2013, 4:03:06 PM
This thing is my curse, it's good while not good enough to double exalt.
Old april 2012 account got stolen

I love this chest because I crafted myself yesterday after 10 regals
CET Timezone

Rly proud of this little chest :D I know its not great, but I crafted it myself and its the first 6L i got so far :) and...believe it or not, I used only 2 fusings lol! rng is rng ;) now have to worry about chaosing it *noooo*, but for that I have to save some money lol :p

This is very special :) I was like obsessed to have a rainbowstride but I was rly poor back then (not that Im rich now, far from that D:) and a very special friend gave me his only 1 exalted to buy it :')
(Later I bought him some nice items to repay :p )
"Give up everything in pursuit of Greatness - even Life itself".

First Mirror Drop: 09/01/2023 - Defiled Cathedral - Sanctum League.
Last edited by Galaxdriel on Aug 8, 2013, 3:35:43 PM
"
kolp wrote:

Lol, that's just ridiculous.

._.
ign: PhrozenFlame
TEMPOx -
Doesn't anyone else realize that this is simply a way to figure out which accounts are worth hacking?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Doesn't anyone else realize that this is simply a way to figure out which accounts are worth hacking?

Oh no, my Thorny Glorious Plate is at stake here! :( TBH though, I really don't have much to lose. Good account security, and I figure if anything I've probably been targeted before anyway given my status on the forum and such. Fortunately, monetary/verbal contributions don't do anything for in game status. I'm poor as dirt. :D
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Aug 8, 2013, 4:04:03 PM
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info