Top things that irk me about common complaints

your quest to antagonize the entire Path Of Exile community continues it seems, OP.
and with great success I may add.

while other - more famous - trolls here do this for the "lels", and occasionally even get funny - you seem to be fueled by nothing but anger, and an insatiable urge to insult people.

only one question: why aren't you banned yet?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
Other bosses at lv71:
Carnage, Lord of the Bow, Monkey Bosses and Massier.

Lv72 bosses:
Spinner of False Hope, Shock and Horror, Asphyxa and Loathe.

How is Temple Piety compared to those bosses? I would say far higher and I am very much guessing that other map players would say that Temple Piety is far harder than those too.

The solution is to either buff the difficulty of the other bosses, nerf piety or do a combination of both. Either way works for me.

I cant believe you would ask for buff to carnage or lord of the bow or mine loathe lol. spinner is getting a buff dont worry ^^

Your suggestion is so moronically and obviously subjectively-based it isnt even funny. 'Nerf piety because I suck plox'

Lots of people qq about loathe, carnage and lord of the bow being incredibly hard, but not about temple piety. She is elemental after all, way easier to counter than chaos or physical. It depends on the build they are playing, some boss can be very easy and another one very hard. Because there isnt one build that can literally faceroll everything in this game (Except AA marauder :P :P)

She isnt out of whack with the rest of the bosses, you are just bad that is all. She can be killed very quickly and easily with a flask, even with -res.

[mod edit - removed]

So you are starting to nitpick again, okay, so let's play that game.

My suggestion is based on my experience with the bosses, but also the experience of every person that I run map with against those particular bosses. I notice where they take heavy damage and where they seem to struggle.

You claim that "Lots of people qq about Loathe, Carnage and Lord of the Bow being incredibly hard", prove it. It is certainly not sufficient that you just find a few posts claiming that they are incredibly hard, you need to prove that lots of people do so.

You state that AA Marauder is the only build that can literally faceroll everything in this game. You need to prove that.

She isnt out of whack with the rest of the bosses, you are just bad that is all. She can be killed very quickly and easily with a flask, even with -res.

It doesn't matter if you can kill her quickly. Depending on what you mean with "easily", "easily" may matter. What matters is if you'll survive every single time against her. I'll remind you that you've implicitely stated that you won't be using Vaal Pact or Spell Block to achieve that feat, just the flask and even with -res. You are welcome to prove it.

Also prove that all spells have "1:2 variance" like you stated before. I'll remind you that human fireball spell has a 1:1.5 min:max damage ratio and that you've implicitely stated that the "1:2 variance" does not take consideration to crits.

Doubling the range of an interval should be considered outrageous, don't you think?

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 9, 2013, 2:32:10 PM
[mod edit - removed]
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 9, 2013, 2:32:34 PM
one positive thing you did, ancalagon3000, was coin the whole "leader" thing.
we now joke around about it quite a bit, so thank you :)

but instead of acting so bitter and spiteful, try going "good guy" for once.
who knows, it may even bring you some good RNG Karma.
[mod edit - removed]
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 9, 2013, 2:33:00 PM
Not sure if right topic, I was directed here by some mod. Is this the thread where to get free insults?

Also, top charts anti-complaint complaint, does not have desync in it? wtf, man, wtf...

discuss
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Not sure if right topic, I was directed here by some mod. Is this the thread where to get free insults?

Also, top charts anti-complaint complaint, does not have desync in it? wtf, man, wtf...

discuss

free insults? you've come to the right place! step right up!
but you'll have to wait in line - it's my turn now :)

don't worry though - there's enough for everybody.
"
morbo wrote:

discuss

goddamn it you are right! lol

OMG I hate myself for not including

OK OK here's the next 3, gonna update original post

Desync
Kaoms
Temple piety
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

discuss

Desync
Kaoms
Temple piety

why Temple Piety and not Blacksmith? man you're racist!
prepare to be sued by the Grasshopper Association.
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 9, 2013, 6:22:35 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

discuss

Desync
Kaoms
Temple piety

why Temple Piety and not Blacksmith? man you're racist!
prepare to be sued by the Grasshopper Association.

(1) Your attention seeking behaviour is over 9000

(2) I actually think blacksmith for level 66 would be a better example than temple piety for 'out of line' damage relative to other map bosses, but he is not THAT hard. Ranged can kite as always, and melee --> both armour/block and evasion/blind builds with enfeeble make easy work of him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info