Top things that irk me about common complaints

(1) Temporal chains map qq. Holy mother of god ... this has to be the top. Temporal chains for me is a freekill mod. With my quicksilver flasks I have zero care for the movement speed, and the ias / fcr is a small reduction, not 'less' modifier. If you are only stacking ~30 ias / fcr on a build that needs it, you are doing something wrong.

(2) Boss oneshots qq. Oh my dear god, invest in a tankier build or stop playing glass cannons. NO one is forcing you to go out all dps and zero care for mitigation are they? We have block, dodge, evasion, armor, resists, arctic armor, enfeeble, charges, all sorts of flasks, decoy totems and summons, regen and leech ... see what you can incorporate in your build and STOP CRYING FFS

Why should they nerf a boss that you cant handle because you dont want to change something in your build? Some people (evasion or armor tanks) can already reduce boss damage to virtually nothing, for these people further nerfs would make the game a total yawnfest.

(3) Puncture. Use a staunching flask and if you can absolutely help it, do NOT move.

(4) Lightning thorns. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR SOLDIERS AND SWITCH TO A SLOWER ATTACK, OVERDOSE ON TOPAZ FLASKS AND QUICKLY GO TAKE OUT THE MAIN CASTERS. IF I SEE ONE MORE QQ TOPIC ABOUT IT, I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AT NIGHT AND TAKING A MASSIVE DUMP IN YOUR FRIDGE. THERE I SAID IT

(5) Voidbearers. Ruby flask, granite, AA. DONT EVEN DARE QUESTION IT.

(6) Titty bitches and whippers. Use curse flasks, and ruby flasks, and aa and granite. Same as voidbearers. Get some block or evasion too, though. And STOP crying.

(7) Reflect. I will PUNCH a STAPLER through YOUR THROAT if you whine about reflect again. Give me your build, and I guarantee you a counter to it.

(8) Desync. FIRST make sure its not an issue with your own PC and framerates / graphics settings you are mistaking for desync SECOND learn to differentiate between lag and desync, the former is almost always the fault of your ISP THIRD if it really is desync, UNDERSTAND D2 and that milliondollarinvestmentturdpileofD3 have it too and IF YOU HATE IT THAT MUCH JUST QUIT BECAUSE IT CANT BE FIXED OVERNIGHT BUT THEY ARE WORKING ON IT SINCE THIS IS BETA

(ty morbo for #8)

(9) Kaoms. Please tell me more how you are insanely butthurt and jealous you cant afford one in order to grow your epeen a few inches more. Please understand its actually a well designed UNIQUE item ... powerful affix with huge drawback. Its NOT even THAT OP overall though, (having no socketed and affixed chest SUCKS) except for brainless ROA crit bow build on HC that will shoot brainlessly in rooms in 6 player games, and its there to MAYBE save them from reflect. Also its the 'only' way to play 2 handed mace in hardcore, but THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT 2HAND MACE BUILDS NOT KAOMS

(10) Temple piety. She is easy, she has just the crem stage attacks. Use a flask ... and saffel's frame IF it bother you that much. She has pathetic hp and easily dodgeable patterns. A ranged character should not EVEN DREAM of fearing her. (PS Mazul l2p pls)

Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Aug 9, 2013, 6:28:43 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
(1) Temporal chains map qq. Holy mother of god ... this has to be the top. Temporal chains for me is a freekill mod. With my quicksilver flasks I have zero care for the movement speed, and the ias / fcr is a small reduction, not 'less' modifier. If you are only stacking ~30 ias / fcr on a build that needs it, you are doing something wrong.

(2) Boss oneshots qq. Oh my dear god, invest in a tankier build or stop playing glass cannons. NO one is forcing you to go out all dps and zero care for mitigation are they? We have block, dodge, evasion, armor, resists, arctic armor, enfeeble, charges, all sorts of flasks, decoy totems and summons, regen and leech ... see what you can incorporate in your build and STOP CRYING FFS

Why should they nerf a boss that you cant handle because you dont want to change something in your build? Some people (evasion or armor tanks) can already reduce boss damage to virtually nothing, for these people further nerfs would make the game a total yawnfest.

(3) Puncture. Use a staunching flask and if you can absolutely help it, do NOT move.

(4) Lightning thorns. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR SOLDIERS AND SWITCH TO A SLOWER ATTACK, OVERDOSE ON TOPAZ FLASKS AND QUICKLY GO TAKE OUT THE MAIN CASTERS. IF I SEE ONE MORE QQ TOPIC ABOUT IT, I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AT NIGHT AND TAKING A MASSIVE DUMP IN YOUR FRIDGE. THERE I SAID IT

(6) Titty bitches and whippers. Use curse flasks, and ruby flasks, and aa and granite. Same as voidbearers. Get some block or evasion too, though. And STOP crying.

(7) Reflect. I will PUNCH a STAPLER through YOUR THROAT if you whine about reflect again. Give me your build, and I guarantee you a counter to it.

how many flask spots do you have 9?
Complaining about complaints.

Alrighty then.
"
danny868686 wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

THOUSAND :P

its generally QS - granite - ele flask - 2 seethings of staunching / warding

But depends on map mods / monsters what I might throw in
"
danny868686 wrote:

you switch them around according to needs...
"
almostdead wrote:
"
danny868686 wrote:

Of course he does, every other mob he fights he switchs them and ports back to town to fill them. Sounds like such fun gameplay I can hardly wait to try it.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Temple piety: lightning storm hitting you when you got 75% lightning resist: you take easily 2500 damage per hit and the hits are in quick succession (multiple per second).

Of course, you can get lightning pot to get 1500 damage per hit in quick succession, but even that is a hell lot.

Keep in mind that the lightning storm can be launched from offscreen and that Temple Piety is just a lv71 map boss.

Of course, if you are ranged, you can simply kill Piety by shooting from far offscreen (lol melees XD) or going the no-brain max resist shield + spell block melee path, but honestly that boss is unbalanced compared to other lv70-75 bosses. It is not properly designed. The difficulty should increase with each higher map level, but that one is not. It would be actually okay if it became a lv76 map instead of what it is now.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
"
almostdead wrote:
"
danny868686 wrote:

Of course he does, every other mob he fights he switchs them and ports back to town to fill them. Sounds like such fun gameplay I can hardly wait to try it.

if that's what's needed.. too bad you just can't put on one equip and faceroll through all the content mindlessly ... lol
Don't sleep through Wraeclast. That's my advice. I never use resist, granite, diamond, amethyst flasks, and i do just fine. I only run life, mana, or hybrids with percentage increase, movement depending on the rolls.

Does anyone really need more than 10k dps? We need what 4-5k to one shot all white trash?

I only go above 2500 life because i don't feel like regretting life nodes. Plus more life never hurts.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
Don't sleep through Wraeclast. That's my advice. I never use resist, granite, diamond, amethyst flasks, and i do just fine. I only run life, mana, or hybrids with percentage increase, movement depending on the rolls.

Does anyone really need more than 10k dps? We need what 4-5k to one shot all white trash?

I only go above 2500 life because i don't feel like regretting life nodes. Plus more life never hurts.

You've never done lv71 map temple piety. Ok.

There are plenty of shitty builds that manage just fine doing lv1-68 content.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info