::Interleague trades w/ Vouches::Trading exalts between BLOODLINE and TORMENT!

All out of temp league currency again sorry.

_________________________________________________________________________________
PST @IncrediBacon or @Baaccon(both my characters) to set up trade.

Current ratios

Permanent leagues
My Standard to HC 1.3:1 || Out of stock.
Your Standard to HC 1.6:1 || Out of stock.

I'm sorry, I will not go first but you can browse this thread for people vouching that I will complete the trade in full.

PST @IncrediBacon or @Baaccon to set up trade.

Please use my hideout for the trade in both leagues.

If you are trading with smaller currency understand that I need to value it at the best fair rate for myself in the case I need to chip up to chaos/exalts.

I am willing to mediate most convenient trades for no cost, although tips are certainly welcome.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Please please be aware that my account name is: 13acon
That's, THIRTEEN acon;

'1' '3' 'A' 'C' 'O' 'N'
one three 'A' 'C' 'O' 'N'.
1 3 a c o n
13acon <--my only account name.

DO NOT TRADE WITH ANYONE WITHOUT FIRST FRIEND REQUESTING AND VERIFYING THE ACCOUNT NAME.

If you are unsure please use this forum post to PM me and I can confirm. If you are unsure please use this forum post to PM me and I can confirm. I do not mind doing this!

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

IGN: Baacon
Last edited by 13acon on Mar 16, 2015, 8:04:32 PM
If you are unsure of how cross league trades work please read the following steps.

1. Private message my account in game with what items/orbs you would like to trade into a different league. @IncrediBacon or @Baaccon are two of my existing characters.

2. We will discuss the ratio and/or value of items to be traded by both parties in each league.

3. Once you are satisfied with the details of the trade please friend request my account to verify the account name(13acon). I do not like doing a trade where the other person is not in the 'Invitations Received' section of my friends list.

4. Please trade me the items/orbs that we discussed you are giving in my hideout of the league they are in.

5. We will both then log out and log back into the league where the items you will receive are. In my hideout I will trade you your new items.

***If we have traded in the past and I am still on your friends list. Please remove me as a friend then re-invite me. Thank you!

Last edited by 13acon on Nov 9, 2014, 10:23:56 PM
i just traded 1 exalt 10 chaos 10 gcp HC currency with this dude, hes legit!
bmp

Traded ONS for SC, went first, didnt get scammed so all good. Recommended.
Fast and easy trade, 10/10 would trade with again.
bmp Appriciate the vouches. Still looking for ONS/HC/Anarchy currency willing to negotiate.

converted anarchy for hardcore, I went first and it went smooth.
Traded my chaos to anarchy with snuwy:@borntorip

bmp

Last edited by 13acon on Nov 7, 2014, 9:22:02 PM
Legit trader, 100% vouched, great rates and a cool personality!
IGN HC: KusqtThrowback, Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/299961
IGN Tempest: KusHuntinWabbits, Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1316479
I do cross league trade mediation.
I have 0 respect for players who chicken script.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info