LA mara build-lvl 84 need veteran advice please...

hi my bow mara LA build is lvl 84 and here is my passive tree....

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDH0OPA6tEH8UIBRNFHEWbxjbGS4ZhRm0GjgdFCFgJKon7Si1KaUs6TIJMok26TpSOrNAoEGqQ5xE50p9UEdQUFRJVcZWBFfiWGNZ81uvXz9gS2CIYVJmnmegZ71yqXTtdPF253fleu982YZgh3aMz49GkAqQVZuhnrmezZ_LogCnCKcwp4SoGKyquJO53b6nwA_AGsaextjK082Yz2XQ0NJN1I_dDd7G37_jaudS6mLsOO5v7w7vTvAf8i_2SPcy-Ov6sfrS_MU=

i was wondering what I could do to increase survivability / dps since the new patch some nodes like inner force and such and Iron reflexes people are saying arent as useful, how can i maximixe the potential of this build at my current level or what gear should i keep an eye out for? please any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism/ advice would be welcome! thank you :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDH0OrRB_FE0VIBZvGNsZLhmFGbQaOB0UIWAkqiftKaUqTSzpMgkyfjKJNuk64TwtPydAoEOcSn1QUFRJVcZX4lhjWfNbr18_YEtmnmegZ71sFm6qcql07XTxd-V6uHrvfNmD24d2iPGMz49GkFWboZ65ogCmV6cIp4Ssqq6Ttz64k7ndvqfAD8AaxPbGnsauxtjK082YznHPZdDQ0k3Uj90N3sbjaudS52PqYuw47m_vDu9O8B_yL_JF8932SPqx-tL8S_zF_go=

I have no idea why you are still using Blood Magic keystone passive, please spec out of it and get some auras. Determination, Purity, and Hatred on your mana pool. Grace, Anger, and Wrath on your life pool. Get Elemental Adaptation. Go through the middle of the tree and not the bottom. Spec out of Unwavering Stance unless you play Lightning Arrow inside the enemy mob (which I'm pretty sure you don't). Spec out of +30 Int and Dex nodes and get that on your gear instead (or if you can't, then keep them and spec out of two 6% life nodes). Spec out of the two resistance nodes near Marauder tree and get it on your gear. Come on bro, you don't need an expert to solve this.

EDIT: Keep Inner Force because you're going to run at least 6 auras, so it's worth it. If you get an Alpha's Howl, you can also cast Vitality or Haste on your mana pool to get 7 auras. Look out for good ele Thicket bows.
Last edited by mimivirus on Aug 6, 2013, 9:02:11 PM
i have a good ele thicket bow and i use bm passive because i dont have room for bm gem on my LA

"
Are you actually lvl 84? I thought you used Lightning Arrow, but why do you have Rain of Arrows? Why do you have two Faster Attacks? Why do you have Item Rarity? Why do you have Item Quantity?

You don't need veteran advice, I think you need basic advice.
Last edited by mimivirus on Aug 7, 2013, 6:52:58 AM
lol that was in a backup slot as i was testing out some things with lioneyes when i posted that, if u read OP u would see that it says Advice. not demeaning.
I already gave you advice, you should rework your tree to go through the middle and not the bottom. Keep Iron Reflexes and Inner Force. You don't have enough evasion to go evasion, and you need IF to buff your 6 auras.

But really come on, you should know this stuff at your level.
the middle where?
"
trerobinson1 wrote:
the middle where?

I posted a link in my very first post...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info