So i post one thread about moderation being too reactionary...

"
Once again i didn't lie about why i got muted. You are not told what you said that got you muted when it happens. Bex never told me exactly why he just said for abusing a player. I had assumed that the comment i listed as the reason was the most offensive thing i had said. Apparently it was not, stop trying to start a witchhunt and accusing me of being a liar. I am not.

So you called someone a "fucking douche", got muted, and assumed the mute was for some asinine comment you made about parental abuse? Yeah right. You lied, Bex got you, that's the end of it.

"
UHF wrote:
No one is accusing you of lying

I am, actually. His first post giving all the background info on why he was muted didn't make any mention of having called the guy a "fucking douche". That's deliberately misleading at best, and a flat out lie at worst.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Aug 6, 2013, 4:59:37 AM
"
You could just as easily ignore them. The only reason to ignore is an act of aggression towards that player.

Sure, then I'll just ignore all the people responding to the text I can no longer see. Clearly you just wish to be free to say anything you want without consequence.
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
"
UHF wrote:
"
Once again i didn't lie about why i got muted. You are not told what you said that got you muted when it happens. Bex never told me exactly why he just said for abusing a player. I had assumed that the comment i listed as the reason was the most offensive thing i had said. Apparently it was not, stop trying to start a witchhunt and accusing me of being a liar. I am not.

No one is accusing you of lying. We are accusing of you of not being able to see the painfully obvious truth - you were the only person to break the rules. No one has even called you a liar, so I'm not sure where that is even coming from.

I'll explain clearly:
1. You broke the rules of chat - regardless of any other factor.
2. You were punished

Yeah you're right no one is accusing me of lying i'm just psycho O_O Ahem. Monstamunch has called me a liar i think 3 times now? OR 4? Have you not been reading.

"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

I love all these GGG fanboys are starting a witchhunt on me acting like i'm some sort of terrible person. I haven't done anything haha. All i did was call someone out for being a douche and ... well he was being a douche. Lets not act like i assasinated the president.
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."

"
Yeah you're right no one is accusing me of lying i'm just psycho O_O Ahem. Monstamunch has called me a liar i think 3 times now? OR 4? Have you not been reading.

At least 4, 5 if you include the other redundant thread you made. You got muted, told us all a story about it, and didn't think it might be relevant that you had just called the guy a "fucking douche".

As I said, the best possible interpretation of your original post in the other thread is that it was deliberately misleading. A more realistic interpretation was that it was a lie.
I disagree. I listed only what i felt was the most offensive thing i had said that crossed the line. I'm not sure if you have heard of opinions. But it was my OPINION that saying the comment about his daddy hitting him with the belt buckle was far more offensive than simply calling him a douche.

You can continue the withchunt and keep calling me a liar if you'd like though. You seem to feel empowered right now i wouldn't want to snuff your flame you got going on.

"
I love all these GGG fanboys are starting a witchhunt on me acting like i'm some sort of terrible person. I haven't done anything haha. All i did was call someone out for being a douche and ... well he was being a douche. Lets not act like i assasinated the president.

Huh? You created both the threads, and we are responding - we didn't start a thing. Everyone pretty much agrees you were in the wrong, and the correct action was taken by the moderator.

It's pretty simple - break the rules and take the consequence. If you don't want to be banned in the future, stop giving the reason to report you and mods the reason to ban you.

I'll bow out now as this is all futile.
Last edited by UHF on Aug 6, 2013, 5:08:55 AM
"
I disagree. I listed only what i felt was the most offensive thing i had said that crossed the line. I'm not sure if you have heard of opinions. But it was my OPINION that saying the comment about his daddy hitting him with the belt buckle was far more offensive than simply calling him a douche.

You can continue the withchunt and keep calling me a liar if you'd like though. You seem to feel empowered right now i wouldn't want to snuff your flame you got going on.

Hi again,

The reason your original thread was locked was to avoid the situation escalating further. I welcome reasonable conversation about any issue and feedback on how we moderate in game and in forums. Unfortunately, this thread has become somewhat hostile and unproductive.

As I have stated in our other interactions, if you feel that your mute was not warranted and that our system needs to change in anyway, I would kindly ask that you contact us at support@grindinggear.com and converse with our senior staff directly about this issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info