How you died in HC

Last edited by Dark_Force9999 on Sep 13, 2012, 3:40:11 PM
"
I died without knowing I did until it was too late. Desync is a horrid case. (Click anywhere to see)

You died somewhere in that twitch video? I didn't notice. Dishonesty is generally not a good way to get subscribers.
"
Durentis wrote:
"
I died without knowing I did until it was too late. Desync is a horrid case. (Click anywhere to see)

You died somewhere in that twitch video? I didn't notice. Dishonesty is generally not a good way to get subscribers.

Died at the end. "AsunaKOB has been slained" followed by "AsunaKOB has left the party" after I hit Exit to Windows. Just pause the last second of the video on my alt's screen. As I said, I've died without knowing it because of the desync. I was well alive on my own screen.
Last edited by Dark_Force9999 on Sep 13, 2012, 4:26:16 PM
"
"
Durentis wrote:
"

Died at the end. "AsunaKOB has been slained" followed by "AsunaKOB has left the party" after I hit Exit to Windows. Just pause the last second of the video on my alt's screen. As I said, I've died without knowing it because of the desync. I was well alive on my own screen.

Yeah, looks like you had 1/2 energy shield when the death window popped up.

My stupid death was trying to kill the lightning mini-boss on normal Ledge with a claw shadow. I should have crept by and kept right on truckin' but no...
Open beta is still BETA.
I think this picture tells everything (Merciless difficulty):

Spoiler

You can see Vaals life on the top... so close...
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Sep 17, 2012, 2:57:30 PM
My last death was a stupid mistake. I'm a tanky poison arrow char with very high regen and I can usually face tank 63-64 maps. Rolled a 62 maps with vulnerablity, run into a bunch of chaos snake, half a second desynch later turns out i'm dead.

Lesson learned, never be cocky, and vulnerability hurts
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
"
Sony_Black wrote:
I think this picture tells everything (Merciless difficulty):

You can see Vaals life on the top... so close...

Dude...

Sucks to be you.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I was in Chamber of Sins level 3 with a room full of various monsters, when I heard a suspicious sound from under the computer: one of my two rabbits was chewing the leg of the desk. Instinctly, I peeked below the desk to send her away, and when I returned, I was surrounded and had very little life left. Panicking, I smashed all the flask keys at the same time, but alas, it was too late.

Now the little saboteur is having her beauty nap just next to said desk leg. Luckily, not having made it very far in the game yet, the lost character was only level 22. Hurts still, to lose another Duelist.
This signals the end of a post. I apologise to everyone who had to suffer through it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info