Skull Hood Microtransaction and the end of Race Season 3

cant wait for more info on race season 4 and its rewards

the skull hood looks awesome
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
Well.. looks like im gonna have to upgrade to exalted supporter later this month!
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
Goddamn GGG..

That effect looks amazing..
SIGH

Here have my moneyz!
Doubt I'll get a response regarding this, but.
This is an online-only game, one day in the future the servers might go down for good.
If that is the case, is there a chance you'll release a server-host we can run ourselves? or just in general a single-player client?

I know for a fact this is a game I'm gonna want to pick up and mess around with many years from now, I'm a sucker for "old gems from the past", and (I know it's way too early to worry about this) I'm afraid it won't be possible ;;
Ambush IGN: Kvazzminions | EKvazz
"
Qarl wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:
Over 10,000 alternate art unique items have been given out so far, and almost 10,000 players have received the first prize tier. Over 5000 players have received the second prize.

Would be interesting to know the rest of the numbers. How about 3rd/4th/etc tiers? Why only stop at the first two that are so easy to get?

Higher tiers:
3rd (26 points) 3082
4th (50 points) 1557
5th (80 points) 878
6th (135 points) 297
7th (220 points) 118
8th (360 points) 52
9th (600 points) 21
10th (1000 points) 5

The main reason we only talked about the first two, is that the people with lots of points are already playing. We were encouraging players who might not be racing to give it a go.

Thanks for sharing this info Qarl. I only made it to the 4th reward, but it's interesting to see how many made it all the way to the top. I hope there's a better race schedule for the next season.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:
Over 10,000 alternate art unique items have been given out so far, and almost 10,000 players have received the first prize tier. Over 5000 players have received the second prize.

Would be interesting to know the rest of the numbers. How about 3rd/4th/etc tiers? Why only stop at the first two that are so easy to get?

Higher tiers:
3rd (26 points) 3082
4th (50 points) 1557
5th (80 points) 878
6th (135 points) 297
7th (220 points) 118
8th (360 points) 52
9th (600 points) 21
10th (1000 points) 5

The main reason we only talked about the first two, is that the people with lots of points are already playing. We were encouraging players who might not be racing to give it a go.

Thanks for the info!

Can you maybe share how satisfied are you with this distribution? Do you feel that races, scheduling and reward tiers are working as intended? What lessons do you take from these statistics, if any?
Fucking sweet!
S L O W E R
Well, looks like I have to play templar soon™.

IMO he is the only one with a proper skeletor stance.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I love the idea of a Skull Hood but I'm sorry to say that the one in the video looks goofy as hell. Really looks like a cheesy cartoon skull with massive teeth rather than the dark artstyle we are used to in the game. I wouldn't purchase it in it's current state.

Omg I suggested transmuting helms!

Let us pay 15 Coins to use sinners tricorne on anything!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info