Skull Hood Microtransaction and the end of Race Season 3

What is the First Prize tier and what is the Second Prize ?
"
Chris wrote:
Over 10,000 alternate art unique items have been given out so far, and almost 10,000 players have received the first prize tier. Over 5000 players have received the second prize.

Would be interesting to know the rest of the numbers. How about 3rd/4th/etc tiers? Why only stop at the first two that are so easy to get?
"
Over 10,000 alternate art unique items have been given out so far, and almost 10,000 players have received the first prize tier.

This is weirdly worded. It sounds like the only alternate art uniques that have been given out are whatever the first tier item is (a ring, I think).

I guess over 10,000 could also be over 20,000 or over 30,000, etc. Though why he wouldn't just pick the nearest multiple of 10k eludes me.
I predict skull hood to be best-seller rapidly upon its release,im not fan of it,but since it works and didnt cross with cornerstones of game im for it.
"
"
Chris wrote:
Over 10,000 alternate art unique items have been given out so far, and almost 10,000 players have received the first prize tier. Over 5000 players have received the second prize.

Would be interesting to know the rest of the numbers. How about 3rd/4th/etc tiers? Why only stop at the first two that are so easy to get?

Higher tiers:
3rd (26 points) 3082
4th (50 points) 1557
5th (80 points) 878
6th (135 points) 297
7th (220 points) 118
8th (360 points) 52
9th (600 points) 21
10th (1000 points) 5

The main reason we only talked about the first two, is that the people with lots of points are already playing. We were encouraging players who might not be racing to give it a go.

hey Qarl,since season isnt over yet could you tell the total results of how many alt arts were awarded after a week ,right now its pretty much useless unless you would also include seasons 1 and 2.
That hood looks insane, great job GGG.
I think that all are waiting to see Season 5 .. GGG
Do smt with desync already ... who the duck needs this stupid hood when sometimes its just impossible to play
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
My witch is going to look like a Death Eater. Hmmmm... Bellatrix?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info