Mana based groud slam marauder. Clearing lvl 68 rare maps at 65

"
dlrr wrote:
what about infernal blow / splash? seems to be pretty popular and effective.

Yeah, I just added splash to my infernal blow marauder and it's ridiculous. One-shotting big packs of things with lots of explosions. Cruel Vaal at level 46 (I died a bunch of times to the pewpew lasers because of low health and being pretty drunk but I got there!) and doing alright in early Act 3 at level 46.

Edit: Yeah come to think of it, I would have done a bit better if I'd swapped in lightning-resist rings, given that with the same build I just facetanked the Crematorium version of Piety. Resists are good, who'd of thunk it.
Last edited by taneq on Aug 18, 2013, 3:35:11 AM
Hey guys im back and I'm gonna update y'all on what i did and its been more then just succesful. So I ended up going a groundslam mana based marauder. It has been going extremely well and I am currently lvl 68 clearly maps with no problem. Cleared a lvl 68 rare map at lvl 65 was very impressed with my character.
So this is my current gear setup.
Spoiler

I finally 5l my Viper knell after over 300 jewelers but only one fusing :)
My gloves chest helm and boots I had from my LS duelist (currently lvl 80 and gearless :P)
Got the belt as a drop
Alched my ammy, its not crazy good but itll do till i find something better
Got my diamond ring for 2 chaos (you can hate it was quite the fucking steal)
Amythst ring was a lucky drop

My current build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswUtC2EOrRQgFE0Y2xkuGekb-h0UIQIhVSFgJIsl3yftKaUq9jkOQKBDnEp9UEdQUFRJVbVVxlhjWfNbr18_YEthIWVNZp5noG5pcql07XTxeA15aHrve4x8u3zZgW-DOITZhO-HdozPj0aePJ65ns2iAKQZpzCpaKyqud2-ir6nwBrBBMbYz2XQ0NSP3D3dDd7B4urkredS7w7vfPIv9kj3vvrS_MU=

My endgame planned build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwEswUtC2EMfQ6tEH8UIBRNFm8YkRjbGS4Z6Ro4G_odFCECIVUhYCSLJd8n7SmlKvYyCTkOPAVAoEOcR35KfU3YUEdQUFRJVbVVxlhjWfNbr18_YEthIWVNZp5noG5pcql07XTxeA15aHrve4x8u3zZgW-DOITZhO-Hdox2jM-PRpBVnjyeuZ7Nn9-iAKQZpwinMKeEqWisqriTud2-ir6nwBrBBMS4xp7G2MmYz2XQ0NSP1fjcPd0N3sHi6uSt51LvDu9O73zwH_Iv9kj3vvrS_MU=

PLANS

On the top of my list right now is to get rid of my shitty belt and probably replace it with meginords girdle for more Deeeeeeeps!!!!

But currently i need the 2% mana leech to keep ground slam mana efficient. The 2% leech is enough for me not to need any mana pots (i keep one in reserve just in case)

So what I'm looking for currently is a nice ring/ammy/ or gloves with solid stats and mana leech.
After i get that i will focuse on 6L my mace I haven't currently decided on what 6th support gem ill go.

PS
Oh forgot to mention the importance for me of going mana based is I find the need of the auras Hatred, Determination, Grace, and purity almost manditory.

Currently i only use the first 3 but i plan on using purity once i get a alphas howl or grab the mana passives in the duelist tree which i hope will be enough.

If y'all have any questions about my lvling or suggestions or even a nice ring ammy or gloves for sale dont hesitate to hit me up or just leave a post.
Last edited by Ragecagge on Aug 25, 2013, 10:09:45 AM
up
Oh, I like the maul you post~
IGN: Aleep,Fly_Toy
up
dat maul

if that dropped for you...wow!
My build, get life point as many as possible.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0OrRQgFE0YkRjbGS4Z6Ro4IWAkiyftKLUpLimlLdIyCTboOlI62D0PPfxAoEE_Q5xKfU3jUEdQUFHmVElVqVYEVw1YY1ivW69fP2BLYIhhUmegah5wu3KpdO108XgNeu97jHy4fLt82YM4hmCHdozPkFWXtJ65ns2fy6IApzCnhKgYqWipbqxZrKqsurQvud3EFcT2xYrG2MmY0iHZYd0N3sHnUuw47w7vTu988B_yL_Pd9kj22ve-_MX-jw==
IGN: Aleep,Fly_Toy
"
Bapes wrote:
dat maul

if that dropped for you...wow!

yeah it dropped for me I about shit myself when it did haha
Gear update just got these today
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info