Mana based groud slam marauder. Clearing lvl 68 rare maps at 65

Got this beauty today
thought it was a sign for me to make a good 2h char.
I'm interested in all suggestions right now I'm between leap and ground slam but haven't found a good guide. If yall could help me out that would be greatly appreciated :)

Guide is on page 2
Last edited by Ragecagge on Sep 5, 2013, 4:40:11 PM
up
As you can see, so many views but no reply... you can now imagine why :).
Yeye, sign and all. Problem is that you will need a full set of gear with alot of armor and life and cap resist on in order to pull a melee build off.

You can try doing a CI melee build since they tend to be best of the worst sort of thing. Problem is that I can't see an optimal way of doing this on a marauder, only witch,templar and shadow will do.
oh i have plenty of gear ready
i went ground slam and am looking at going maybe mana based ill let we'll see how it goes
what about infernal blow / splash? seems to be pretty popular and effective. ziggyd is building one currently that looks easy to make and interesting to play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLK4a9S9VNI
I play a good stun build with leap and sweep... heavy strike to finish up. Only running two auras atm, anger and determination. Going to run purity soon when I do my next upgrade.

I use a marohi, but there really arent any uniques that you have to have for the build.

spec

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswsoDjwUIBRNFHEWbxkuGYUaOBtSHRQkqii1KS4yCTKJNro26TpSO4w9_EE_RLJQR1BQUeZUSVXGVgRXDVfiWD1YY1nzXz9giGFSZp5qHnKpdud27nflfLh82YErhmCIj4zPjvSPRpBVlIeexZ7Nn8uiAKcwp4SoGKkaqWisqrQvud3AGsbYz2XQ0NIh2WHewd-y42rkredS7DjvDu9O8B_yL_Kc9kj3Mve--tI=

Last edited by habit on Aug 16, 2013, 1:27:12 AM
Mara forum is full of 2H guides. They are mostly based on tons of life nodes, resolute technique, unwavering stance, blood magic, endurance charges, possibly amplify. Ofc you can go with full aura build and use b. magic as gem. Few variations but essentially most are pretty alike. So I don't understand yours "...but haven't found a good guide" sentence.

Ofc you can go to CI variant, good but gear dependent and expensive. But again, same stuff with little flavor twist.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Last edited by Thorien_Kell on Aug 17, 2013, 3:25:54 PM
When I grow up I hope I get gear like that.. Drool...
Rawrchee Moo Moo Cha Cha
Last edited by Graygore on Aug 17, 2013, 10:35:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info