Need opinions

so my current build is 2h axe with this tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAANTk5gHOOIsEjqecBZIhegdrlNUJFgOqCvwqrw70lhEPjoKdEMKVMxIhjyMXFRfWGdXeCCmGwI8xk0n3NDa1ajeXCEQ3xCN_N-joTTsoLVU9JAC1Qz3GrFDD2eFTT2zCVHnnAFl86aFhcTZTYYpqKHD3h2x4TQG6et9YEH0L3jN924kug17vB4kb7dyMjP4vjQ8pV5Mz87eWI8pBltUEeppYCVCgbPPjoVRMt6I3qHaieQXzqC96iah2tD2qDgowqkgB869n8-mz-R4Tu4pAGbuv36C-g3zhyJm9AsvVF8_NsSBX0QnEAtE0PdfRSC0o0Xv46NM_8HvUi8Sr1YyD9NjZxq_dtH8R5pCkcOcJ6irqO24_8G7nL_Ft-6b2JrLO-1rtDv2pYj8=

But after the passive reset. should i maybe go 2h mace? axe requires alot of dex, with also phase run in it its hard to keep up, but there are more axe nodes, im not sure what to go D:
HugeMfka - 84 Righteous Fire Duelist - 44/346 MF 6.9k Life
DemCritsOP - 84 Reave Shadow - 71k Reave / 35k Vaal Reave
As you already said the major downside of using an Axe is the requiered Dex, you will most likely get enough dex through equipment to always be able to use the axe you want still you might have to "waste" some points for pure dex nodes.

Considering the amount of life and life reg nodes you picked up you should really consider taking the Blood Magic Keystone, its great for a marauder build like yours.

Also resolute technique is something you should look at, your dex might not be able to grant you a really good chance to hit in the higher lvls and that can possibly become a major problem thats why this keystone is always a good pick up.
True true, but i NEVER have a problem with my mana, i have blood magic support gem connected to my Decoy and Regen totem for survival
HugeMfka - 84 Righteous Fire Duelist - 44/346 MF 6.9k Life
DemCritsOP - 84 Reave Shadow - 71k Reave / 35k Vaal Reave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info