First Build - Tinkering with the Marauder

This is my first attempt at a Marauder build. I wanted to tinker with the skill tree and avoid following any pre-existing guides. Having now reached Merciless, I'd like to know someone else's opinion on this build, it's flaws and how it can be improved upon.

This is the build so far:

The idea was pretty straightforward. Build some good level of tankiness (with health/armor), use blood magic (getting life regen nodes as well) and resolute technique to avoid investing in dexterity or accuracy. I first planned on using glacial hammer with a cold to fire support gem, focusing on getting fire damage nodes to increase my damage. However, I then changed that idea, going for added fire damage and getting some elemental damage to boost my offense.
Later on I plan on invest more on the offensive side of the build, getting some mace's passives.

This build is managing to solo up until now, but sometimes it does feel somewhat weaker than other builds I've seen others use. That could also be due to my gear/skill choice (currently using molten shell, endurance cry, rejuvanation totem, mark of the warlord, as well as sweep and glacial hammer to attack).

Any tips, advice and general information regarding this build would be greatly appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info