The Wolf Pack (Anarchy - Gameing Community)

ReasonWhyIPostedHere
I couldn't think of a place in the forums that this belonged it, but it seems that the off topic forum is the best for this kind of a post so I'm going to leave it hear for now, if someone know a better place for it please let me know and I will move it to where it is better suited.

Explanation of The Wolf Pack

Since there is no real implantation yet for guilds, or clans, or what ever else you want to call a gaming community, I thought I would just start one here on the forums and use 3rd party sites and utilitys to facilitate a community for PoE. The goal here is to have a community of gamers how can enjoy PoE together, assist one another when they need help, run end game maps together and much much more. While the future is unclear on what GGG has planed for Gaming community (Hopefully its epic) that dose not mean that we should not start banning together now.

Im sure that a lot of people out there are skeptical on weather or not they need/want to be in a gaming community, and that's Ok :) we will still be here if/when you change your mind, but if you do want to join The Wolf Pack and start playing with some fun people, let me know, put your IGN as a reply and I will add you to my friends list.

Thanks for your time, and stay safe.
Warbands Store: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1365165
IGN: Ookami_SRS
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info