Path of Exile

What is the best item in any game ever?

That's right, from Adventure Island to Zelda and everything inbetween, of all video games of all time, what is the NUMBER ONE BEST ITEM from any game??

Feel free to post a runner-up, but only one. Don't get all excessive and be like this one is great that one is awesome etc.

It can be any item, equippable or not, from any game.

Obviously the #1 for me is

But after that I'd have to say

Which is also found in Metroid as the Grappling Beam

Also you could consider the Ninja rope in worms an extension of the same device, but I digress.

Also any weapon from Megaman (Especially X-X3) is automatically the best ever above anything else, but I digress again.

(Oh yeah and the Frying Pan and Chain Chomp weapons from MarioRPG gets honorable mention. Also the hurly gloves)

I am actually a 24 year old former Yugoslavian bikini model who loves anime, is getting
close to Global Elite ranking on COD: Thumb Wars, and races mini-bikes on the weekend.

I have a new calendar coming out next week, BTW, I'll sign a copy for you and send it over.
Last edited by BerMalBerIst1 on August 1, 2013 12:18 AM
Land Shark Gun from Armed and Dangerous.

It's a gun that fires land sharks to eat enemies. You can pretty much end the thread now.

EDIT: adding pic
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children. - jugglereli
Last edited by Mark_GGG on August 1, 2013 2:24 AM
I had an opinion, but then I read Mark's post.
"The path becomes clearer with each bloody step."
There are only two types of people playing Path of Exile. Those who play BECAUSE it's free-to-play, and those who play DESPITE it being free-to-play.

I make PoE a game I can enjoy despite GGG's ongoing efforts to the contrary.
You misspelled Dog Mode.

Very effective:
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on August 1, 2013 4:50 AM
Not just the best in any game, but in a whole bunch of games in a row.
If you were helped, please pay it forward.
Fun is not a winner-takes-all game.
Mark_GGG wrote:
Land Shark Gun from Armed and Dangerous.

It's a gun that fires land sharks to eat enemies. You can pretty much end the thread now.

So when will we have Sharkbear/Bearshark Trap microtransaction?

Last edited by Lyralei on August 1, 2013 5:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info