RoA Mara converting to CI?

I currently have a lvl 83 RoA Mara My clear speed is perfectly fine even for high level maps but the main issue I'm having is survivability.

This is my current build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtBYQOrRRNFSAY2xkuGbQaOCFgJ-0pTymlKk0s6TIJMn4yiTKUNYY6szrhPC0_J0CgQ5xKfVBQVElW-lfiWGNZ81uvXz9gS2egbBZuqnRBdO108XfXd-V6uHrvfwKCm4M4g9uHdojxjM-NfpAKkFWVBZ2qnrmiAKZXpuCnhKyqrpO3Pre2uc253b6nwBrEFcT2xq7G2MrTzZjOcdSP2cbdDd7G51LnY-pi7DjuDu8O707vfPAf8i_yRfZI-rH8S_zF_go=

Is there any effective way to convert to CI + ghost reaver or is it way too costly from a Mara starting point. Is there a better starting point? I'm currently using a 6L lioneyes with a 5L carcass jack and not really trying to get a Kaoms.
"
geeNoh wrote:
I currently have a lvl 83 RoA Mara My clear speed is perfectly fine even for high level maps but the main issue I'm having is survivability.

This is my current build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtBYQOrRRNFSAY2xkuGbQaOCFgJ-0pTymlKk0s6TIJMn4yiTKUNYY6szrhPC0_J0CgQ5xKfVBQVElW-lfiWGNZ81uvXz9gS2egbBZuqnRBdO108XfXd-V6uHrvfwKCm4M4g9uHdojxjM-NfpAKkFWVBZ2qnrmiAKZXpuCnhKyqrpO3Pre2uc253b6nwBrEFcT2xq7G2MrTzZjOcdSP2cbdDd7G51LnY-pi7DjuDu8O707vfPAf8i_yRfZI-rH8S_zF_go=

Is there any effective way to convert to CI + ghost reaver or is it way too costly from a Mara starting point. Is there a better starting point? I'm currently using a 6L lioneyes with a 5L carcass jack and not really trying to get a Kaoms.

That's the problem in your survivability - you don't have a Kaoms.

If you're marauder, you should not go CI. Maybe hybrid, with Shavronns, but not complete CI. You will waste points.

Edit: Looked at your build, if you're having survivability issues, try something along these lines. 100 points. It gives you more health, evasion, and regen.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Aug 2, 2013, 10:23:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info