0.11.3 Patch Notes

another proof GGG is working for, or working with the streamers. they proved so in the past and proove it again.

now that nugi is playing around with Incinerate and Searing Bond GGG decides to buff them. Accident? Nope ... GGG givin streamers love .. as always
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
"
klintz wrote:
what % buff are we looking at on the damage on searing bond? 3000%? :P

Good question btw. I really hope to see more details and numbers in the patch notes, code wise, it saddens me how trivial balance notes sometimes are in some games, these are generally ok for casual or younger players who don't like to use logic.

As for the patch it's good, thanks for the work, but we're really hoping for a better patch within the next two weeks.
IGN:-@Ekolite
------@Krilian
Last edited by Ekolite on Jul 31, 2013, 3:45:09 AM
"
drezdenfonpux wrote:
Emmmm I was expecting smt big

That's what she said ;)

I am curious on how the trade channels will evolve into.
Is everyone going to join Trade1? Or will Trade2 become the currency market and Trade1 the armour/weapon market? Trade1337 for the elite traders ;)
"
sidtherat wrote:
Any plans whatsoever to sort out current situation with:

Shavrones Wrappings
Auxium
Soul Taker
Kaoms Heart
Thunderfists

you know, these ridiculous unique that are so powerful and rare that they force people into RMT? or force the 'less evil' players into noob-scamming (that is THE way to get rich in this game)

The longer this situation continue the more hostages GGG becomes to few stupid items that somehow slipped by sanity check.

Small tidbits there and there wont change the fact that while most items trade for wisdom scrolls there are 5-6 that trade for 20ex+. Even my cat sees that these are serious danger to integrity and longevity of this game.

Or knock the market under the feet of RMTers. Make them drop like dirt.

Build enablers are supposed to be as common as Redbeaks or Searing touches. I'm not seeing this with these build enabling uniques mentioned above. Astramentis too.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
I am glad to see an increase in the drop rates from scroll racks. This lets the players that aren't already on maps make it into maps quicker.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.3
  • Increased the drop chance of Maps from scroll racks.

that was so badly needed, after over 20 runs with only scrolls or nothing i gave up searching for that crap and if i found it accidentally it also didnt drop a single map :)
"
exorzist wrote:
another proof GGG is working for, or working with the streamers. they proved so in the past and proove it again.

now that nugi is playing around with Incinerate and Searing Bond GGG decides to buff them. Accident? Nope ... GGG givin streamers love .. as always

Yeah, that is more likely than Nugi having inside info on the alpha and started an char early in anticipation of the incinirate/searing bond buff.
IGN: Arrows_and_Morality

A man whose errors take ten years to correct is quite a man
good looking patch I WANT 11.4, gotta say tho quite dissapointed that 6s are now allocated, even tho it means waaaaaaaaay more for me xD
p.s. nugi finally got lucky, good on him he deserves it
@slangDontStop
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Build enablers are supposed to be as common as Redbeaks or Searing touches. I'm not seeing this with these build enabling uniques mentioned above. Astramentis too.

High end 'build enablers', aka items that turn very strong or even OP to some degree, HAVE to be of very high rarity, or they would have to be much much weaker resp. have more/greater drawbacks (what is an -too?- edgy decision at highlevel/in endgame).

Its "YOUR" fault to think that their strength makes you NEED them. Think about them as soon as you have, or can afford them, and not around the idea "I want to have it at any cost"...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
exorzist wrote:

Your thinking goes into the wrong direction: streamers and other players with high amount of playtime and experience are our first front line on balancing... ^^ they deliver a lot of feedback, and it can 'revised', both simply cause of the streaming.

Dont blame GGG for listening to the streamers, force these to have a focus also on "your" problems. ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info