## SparksFlying's Shop of Anarchy ##

Welcome to my shop(Last Updated August 01, 2013 01:37 AM),

Please message me here or ingame if something catches your eye. My IGN is SparksFlying.

Uniques          

Gem Categories          

Quality Gems          

Drop Only Gems          

Popular Gems          

Triple Res Pieces          

Magic Find Gears          

Crafting Gears          

Weapons and Armor          

Weapons          

Shields/Quivers          

Wands/Daggers/Staff          

Helms          

Amulets          

Chest Armor          

Rings          

Belts          

Boots          

Thanks for visiting!
Last edited by youronemanarmy on Aug 1, 2013, 4:40:36 AM
Where we're going, we don't need roads.
The big white milf will bite your [censored] off.
For glory, fellow brothers of LoT.
In a world...
Rude trader, not advised
IGN: Lexx_the_Silent
Definitely wouldn't trade with this guy. I asked for the price of a Perandus Signet, he told me to make an offer, I replied that I wasn't sure what they go for and offered 2 gcp a minute later. He only replied "blocked". I bought the ring for 2 gcp from the next guy I asked.

Screenshots of the conversations:

And you're welcome for the free bump by the way. =) I just don't appreciate such uncalled for rude behavior, and in case others don't either, I wanted to warn them.
IGN: Lendoria
Last edited by Lendoria on Aug 1, 2013, 5:26:10 PM
2gcp for that item is trolling at best, and predatory at worst. My suspicion is that the subsequent "successful" purchase was his friend, or, if not, that person got ripped off.
Last edited by youronemanarmy on Aug 1, 2013, 4:11:09 PM
"
2gcp for that item is trolling at best, and predatory at worst. My suspicion is that the subsequent "successful" purchase was his friend, or, if not, that person got ripped off.

I guess that's just like totally your opinion dude. ^^ Seems like at least the guy that said he wants 2 gcp for it disagrees with you tho. Either way, you're not a nice person, that's all I'm saying. =P
IGN: Lendoria
Last edited by Lendoria on Aug 1, 2013, 5:35:56 PM
"
Lendoria wrote:
"

I guess that's just like totally your opinion dude. ^^ Seems like at least the guy that said he wants 2 gcp for it disagrees with you tho. Either way, you're not a nice person, that's all I'm saying. =P

You are obviously a predatory purchaser. You found one chump or a friend, and you know it. Somehow, you feel entitled to bash on other players for no valid reason. Grow up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info