Revenant. THE MOST AMAZING GAME EVER.

So... I sit here now at 9am and i have not yet slept because... well i am not tired yet. I decided to dig through my old box of pc games that i no longer play and i come across this fucking gem.

Screenshots! (google will help you if you want more)
Spoiler

It is.. just amazing for its time and even today it is so much better than alot of games that are released. The voice acting is fucking glorious, especially the main character. Anyway, if anyone has ever played this, let me know and we can try out the multiplayer mode? ;D
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
Yup!

I remember how surprised I got when I first played this game. I had played the demo before (and loved it); I did not expect that the demo was basically a separate little game made out of a small portion of the assets and quests from the real game.

The combat system in Revenant was awesome. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was that you could not play any of the other characters in the single player campaign.

This reminded me of another old ARPG with a really cool combat system. SILVER!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_(video_game)
Looks shiny and super kulle, especially like that screenshot with the big dead fishy
[quote="diegodgo87"]
when I see a tag probation I wonder, what did this man to deserve this?
Then i feel envy, perhaps he has the balls to write the things that many of us can't.
"
Pwnther wrote:
This reminded me of another old ARPG with a really cool combat system. SILVER!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_(video_game)

Silver was simply amazing. Such good memories from a game which just SCREAMED fun!

@ OP - didnt ever play but from the looks of things, i should of :(

PS. Suikoden I / II + Star Ocean II... if you haven't, you should of!
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info