Season Three, Event 143: Descent

8th place 3rd Duelist. Was really happy with that run!

I got 3 choices of movespeed boots, and got a lot of life gear early on to help, and a large number of champions along the way. Weps were decent, but I got a godly rusted spike and jade axe by level 3-6 that had 1-9 lightning on both, one with high IPD and life leech.

Didn't even realize I had 4 trans orbs still and 2 chance, could have rolled the helm and ammy, and 2 of my potions, but I was getting a bit frantic towards the end for time becasue I lost a lot in Frozen Abyss because I had to kill Merviel area. also got a 10% flicker strike I never used though.

IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Spoiler

Number one templar with that gear?

No templar competition this race.

Screw Perpetus :D
Finally got lucky with mobs in Desecrated and Demonic shrine. I was kind of distracted at the start, because I was eating and had log out a couple of times. Could have saved like 1-2 mins there.

Spoiler
"
myapeli wrote:
Finally got lucky with mobs in Desecrated and Demonic shrine. I was kind of distracted at the start, because I was eating and had log out a couple of times. Could have saved like 1-2 mins there.

Spoiler

Grats on the win! I'll still never understand how people get to level 24-25 in this race lol. I guess you'd need everything to go really well RNG/desynch and density wise. Maybe it's just because I waste too much time at the start making sure I gear up.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info