Season Three, Event 128: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
The races always start 1 hour later then it says they will. My time is UTC+1 13:27 at time of post.
Last edited by t9s1n2 on Aug 2, 2013, 6:27:41 AM
didnt even feel like relogging when i knew i was going to die, found good shortbow but that was the end of it, atleast i found large life from chest since no mediums dropped. pretty crap mob density in skelezone aswell and ended up dying in forgotten ruins cause nothing but dischargers

really bad statuezone, the time i managed to win from getting the shortbow was lost there because only found doorways filled with those unkillable statues

edit: ran out of wisdoms in spiderzone and next 3 zones dropped total of 1. maybe ill be more careful before using em next time
Last edited by janimauk on Aug 2, 2013, 10:59:30 AM
Horrible shit as always with desyncs, i dont understand why we need to suffer this shit? Its single player game, just get data from ladder every level and let local computer generate monster movements ffs!

seems like they knew hot to make decent netcodes in 1998 in half life mods, why not 2013?
Last edited by blankd on Aug 2, 2013, 10:56:37 AM
15 mins late and rng blesses me, never happens if i play full time.. fml

2 descents wasted today and I didn't get a chance to test out my build where it counted ;_;

Died to crit ribbons (yes I know I'm bad but wait it gets worse) while having a panicked greater flask equipped. I should have points deducted after that tbh
I won ranger? I guess I won ranger!

Was about time after always placing in the top 15 over all with terrible RNG, fun thing is my RNG wasn't even all that great this time either, but I didn't die to shitty desync or some nonsense like that. Happy me
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

yea that wont happen again, i had a great run and blam - power cut out 40mins in :D
(Phermi)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info