Season Three, Event 127: Descent

I dont normally post, but being forced to whetstone and alch a tribal at level 17.5 because its the best weapon you found all race is utterly sad and dumb. All the chaos given by the chests resulted in 13% IPD.
pretty bad stuff at start again, though i did manage to find quiver at lvl3½, then rolled some +10%ipd shortbow with alch which is basically same as no ipd at all, then alched longbow, no eledmg no ipd no atkspd, had to roll with that shit until lvl13, found 1-25 lightning dmg one from abyss. saved whetstones and 1 alch +4 chaos for composite bow, rolled absolutely nothing with them, i think the best one was like 2-4cold 2-3 fire or something, used it till i was lvl16, then had few extra whetstones so i alched another composite bow which rolled pretty insane
too bad i had accidentally lvld my hatred somewhere at start with some int gear on and lvl18 or so i realized i couldnt even put it on so lost pretty much dps there. had to logout once halfway in hall of heroes again to doorway desync into deadly daughters. ended up dying with like 2 or 3min to go
finally stayed alive to the end :)
only got 3 pts yet i was lvl 11 and #16 witch what gives?
"
Luvhateluv wrote:
only got 3 pts yet i was lvl 11 and #16 witch what gives?

there is no way you are 16h witch at lvl 11. when I tried witch I was 11th witch at lvl 16.5 or so.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
i recounted you were right i was #17
"
Luvhateluv wrote:
i recounted you were right i was #17

Actually you were 24th witch. Dead people still count.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
o wow didn't see that. thanks for clearing up my confusion =]
"
Krippers wrote:
I dont normally post, but being forced to whetstone and alch a tribal at level 17.5 because its the best weapon you found all race is utterly sad and dumb. All the chaos given by the chests resulted in 13% IPD.

Dem improved streamer drops/rolls, hard at work.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info