Season Three, Event 123: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
getting tired of the descents where i find absolutely no dmg for the first 2-3 zones (as ranger). can't sustain mana and the race is fucked before it has even really started. wish ggg would just change the chestdrops midseason if its required: quiver from starting chest and rustic sash from the third zone curious instead of quiver
Last edited by janimauk on Jul 31, 2013, 10:03:51 AM
mad ?
oh ffs another patch.... guess ill be starting 2 minutes late
Gotta love tiny desyncs, I thought I was three steps away from that wave, damn frozen abyss, worst map in the entire race.
ProjectPT was right.
Holy fuck this last patch is just AMAZING! The desync is so much better now wow! Just fucking kidding the desync is worse somehow. What the fuck.
Well died at 9th overall. Can you guys please fix the discharge and ribbon zone? Dischargers especially are so RNG. Kripp in his shadow record doesn't get discharged once, I enter the room and have 5 dischargers teleport on me and insta-discharge.

Can you please make discharge consistent or take away the ability for monsters to teleport and discharge instantly after they teleport on you? This just removes any skill from the game and makes it pure luck on wether or not you can survive the dischargers. I usually get through that zone with no problem because they don't discharge all at once, but today I got insta-gibbed.

I know I'm just some random, but if shit like that happened to Kripp it would get fixed instantly. Please GGG listen to some of the people for once that are not part of his circlejerk.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Aug 1, 2013, 4:00:16 AM

Some of the crap I got, the staff of course was useless to me.

OMFG Desync made me lose my first character I didn't know what to do because of the desync and how bad the desync was and the desync! ---> DESYNC! <---

Ok fine I got railed from behind by two multiple projectile dogs. :D

Only saw desync once in abyss. Other than that was free of it. Cheers!
First time in like 15 descents +1 cold as early as lvl 6. Awful mob density/champions except ribbon zone, barely got the levels needed to progress. Full cleared hall of heroes and just managed to entered desecrated shrine before race ended.

Last edited by Dahrak on Aug 1, 2013, 4:13:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info