Season Three, Event 121: 1 Hour Turbo Rogue Solo

Killed by Igna right before I got to merveil :(

I was the 4th ranger at the time too. Found 3 alchemy orbs in mud flats.
Not. Enough. Wisdom. Scrolls :-D
I liked this race format a lot
Should've had fun that race. Instead it made me Hilbert levels of mad.

Engage group, lose 25% health, pull back, lose 66% more health to "nothing". Desync was enough to drive a grown man to tears. Then obscene exiles camping early zones forcing remakes... Hailrake had the viper striker as a bodyguard. Leap slam cycloner in terraces ensuring you can't get a single kill. Random exiles in mud flat forcing an automatic remake. Bear trapper in uppersubmerged, are you serious....

Consider not having these in the first few zones.

Anyway, died 3 times... 3rd ranger, lol
Last edited by boof on Jul 31, 2013, 6:21:15 PM
For me, this is probably the most fun race mode so far. :-)

The tradeoff of slowing down & risking your life fighting Turbo exiles vs. potentially getting great loot from them is just perfect. In some cases I elected to fight the exile and in other cases I elected not to... and several times, I simply had to run for dear life.

Thank you GGG for another awesome race.
Fun race, but I found myself getting distracted by all the Rogues and their loot, losing precious time. :)
Didn't wanna rush and get raped by some crazy turbo exile so killed all in my path. 7 in total considering I died 10 mins in.

lvl 12, not too bad.

Would have loved for this race to be 2 or 3 hours.
the game has crashed 5 seconds after the first exile appeared in front of me. I avoid him. The game crashed...It's the first time i have a return to desktop.

I haven't been killed so i have restarted Poe thinking i could continue. After 1 hour, i have realized i was in standard league. lol

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Client.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 51edb9e6
Fault Module Name: Client.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 51edb9e6
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00266c5b
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1036
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Last edited by OneInchPunch on Jul 31, 2013, 6:20:32 PM
I have collected so many rings & amulets that I hope to not have problems twinking new characters in a long time.

Having a rogue in each instance is freakin' cool.
This was the funnest race of the season. I have never done a rogue race but it was pretty refreshing finding some of the rogues that ran up on me. The hardest one for me was the one that had fire auras and did massive fire damage. I had to skip him even with 27% fire resist.

Make this race the most common one for next season please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info