It is worth the wait.

What the OP said pretty much. Great game.
Fourier - Level 41 Templar (Hardcore League)
FourierII - Level 55 Duelist (Hardcore League)
HC Ladder Rank: 7
I am so stoked for this game I don't care if I don't get into the closed beta I am still going to enjoy it when it is released for the public :) Good work to everyone who contributed, Graphics look stunning and I like the idea of randomly generated terrain. I can't wait.
Really looking forward to PoE, sooner the beta.
Thx for your take on the game! I've constantly been watching videos from force gaming and I want to play so bad i can hardly contain myself lol. Plus D3 is starting to look really cartoon-ie and i like the darker theme better like d2.
from what ive seen and read about this game it really is awsome... but.... to make it EPIC they need to add the BUTCHER!!!!!

BRING BACK THE BUTCHER!!!!!!!!!!
Really looking forward to this game. I discovered it quite recently, but I'm a big fan of D2 so I'm pretty hyped!
"
DComley wrote:
Yep, was watching someone stream their game. Shouldn't have. Now I can't stop thinking about this game... gahhhh!

I was checking email and my acc once a day till I watched forces videos and some streams... Now it's every 35 mins ><
Thanks. I hope I get in soon.
I'm still waiting for one of my friends to get a beta key that I can borrow for a day or two. You lucky bastard!
i hope it is.. this game looks amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info