Finally, Offline mode comes to PoE!

The day so many of you have been waiting for has arrived! PoE now has an offline mode, you can download it here.

Now that we have an offline mode, hopefully there will be no more threads on the subject!

You're welcome.
lol torchlight 2!
Closed Beta Member.
"
emtwo wrote:
The day so many of you have been waiting for has arrived! PoE now has an offline mode, you can download it here.

Now that we have an offline mode, hopefully there will be no more threads on the subject!

You're welcome.

Sounds like a virus. Someone else click on it XD
IGN: Beardedwizzard
To the moderators who've moved my thread from General Discussion to Off Topic:

WTF?
"
mrmagikboy wrote:
"
emtwo wrote:

You're welcome.

It's Torchlight 2
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
emtwo wrote:

WTF?

It's moved to off topic because its off topic. hope that clears up your confusion. Moreover, it's devoid of content - so where else would it go?
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Good to see the mods doing their job and moving rubbish pathetic troll posts made by algoQQwhinebots into the offtopic section where they rightfully belong.

And you're almost a year late.

Now put your money where your a** is, uninstall this game, play TL2 and don't come back.

You should also be banned to bring the point home.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
mrmagikboy wrote:
"
emtwo wrote:

You're welcome.

Saying Torchlight 2 is a virus, lol
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
Vakirauta wrote:

That's a bit of fanboyism you got there

What do you expect? As a Diamond supporter I'm 100% totally, absolutely, unanimously, undividedly, utterly, wholly, unconditionally, solidly, comprehensively, conclusively, effectively, thoroughly, completely, honestly, truthfully fair, just, unprejudiced, impartial, objective and unbiased :) ^^
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
emtwo wrote:

WTF?

It's moved to off topic because its off topic. hope that clears up your confusion. Moreover, it's devoid of content - so where else would it go?

It's not off-topic; the thread is about all the people asking for offline mode in PoE, not about TL2. Facetious =/= off-topic.

Furthermore, have you seen 75%+ of the posts in General? It gives you the impression that General is the ideal place for threads devoid of content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info