Where do I go from here? (Level 59 HC Mara)

So I've built out to my immediate priorities - max life, armor, shield, and some 1h physical damage. At level 59, my build looks like this:

I would guess that this is a totally typical mara build, but if anyone has comments on it so far, I'd love to hear them. In any case, I just hit 59 and have a point to spend, but I'm honestly not sure what to spend it on. The way I see it, I have three paths that I could follow.

1. I could head south from Golem's Blood, picking up Iron Reflexes, Unwavering Stance, as well as some armor, that really nice +15% attack speed node, as well as a huge move speed node. After that I'd move north from Iron Reflexes to pick up that Thick Skin cluster, and that would be about it.

2. Head north to the center with the goal of picking up all those small life/life regen nodes.

3. Head north into the Templar area, getting some great +life clusters, as well as armor and a good DPS node. Finish up with the Inner Force cluster, looking something like this:

I like #3 the most, but it also seems the riskiest, branching out from the main strategy at this late point in the game. #2 seems the safest, and also totally uninteresting. The first option also seems kinda blah - there's good stuff in there but the keystones don't seem to really accomplish a whole lot. It's not like I get stunned a lot as it is.

I'd love to hear opinions and other people's experiences.
Last edited by simnel on Aug 28, 2012, 3:54:21 AM
Both your links are to the same 93-point build.
That aside, as far as I know, HC marauders tend to go with as much health as possible. Krippers also talks about predictability.
"
Winenose wrote:
Both your links are to the same 93-point build.

Thanks - fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info