Just checked in on D3

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
dlinnij wrote:
Dueling.. Umm what will u do against sporkers with 3 totems?

Get shock immunity + max lightning resist and some movement skill to quickly shorten the distance.

yea or just go hit them with a big hammer and ignore their weak sporks with 65% spell block 80% res 3.3k life 800 es lol

or kill their weak totems and watch them get lvl 20 curses stack on them :D
"
DutchRudder wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
dlinnij wrote:
Dueling.. Umm what will u do against sporkers with 3 totems?

Get shock immunity + max lightning resist and some movement skill to quickly shorten the distance.

yea or just go hit them with a big hammer and ignore their weak sporks with 65% spell block 80% res 3.3k life 800 es lol

or kill their weak totems and watch them get lvl 20 curses stack on them :D

Fine :D
Other options on tri-totem builds like EK or ice spear?
CoCS Shadow - iSpinMyCritsRightRound
"
lucktight wrote:
I wasted so much time waiting for D3, I was so disappointed. It's a piece of trash! Why waste time checking in on that when you could simply go play some Cut Throat Leagues on Path Of Exile ;)

I just had to imagine how you literally sit there for 10 years and wait for D3.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by skinnay on Jan 15, 2015, 4:56:41 PM
In D3 most of the time you don't teleport long distances because you resync everytime a mob hits you. That doesn't mean that there are no desync issues.

If you try to run away or kite a mobe you get pulled back alot.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
DutchRudder wrote:
and I will make some more posts on their forums about how awesome POE will be

I'd much rather have friends of yours hear about it from you. I don't mean to be elitist here, but if someone playing D3 hasn't heard of PoE and is reading the forums there, I don't want that random uninformed D3 player coming here and making our community worse.

My philosophy is to let all my friends know I play it, and let them decide if they are interested enough to try it. I sometimes tell them about the fantastic updates every week or so, but I try not to gush, I just wait for the release, when it will get a million reviews and some press... And when the open beta is over, we will all be kings in a land of noobs who were waiting for it to be "done".
Diablo is fun, im getting it for xbox
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
In D3 most of the time you don't teleport long distances because you resync everytime a mob hits you. That doesn't mean that there are no desync issues.

If you try to run away or kite a mobe you get pulled back alot.
I've literally never had that happen to me.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
I find desync sporadic. When PoE behaves... absolute awesomeness. When it doesn't... I have other games to play. I'm not married to this game.

However judging by GGG responsiveness to the community, I think they're not ignoring it at all. They can only do so much at any one given time with an eye out for the future. Basically it hurts their business and you never know when circumstances allow an improvement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info