Just checked in on D3

Yes why do I bother mentioning this game lol!

Just logged in to see if things had changed for the better, well, I was not surprised..

Items that cost 5000 gold on the AH now cost 100,000,000 gold forcing anyone who plays into the RMAH, like were talking level 14 gear with 20 strength etc the high end items are all 2 billion etc

They called dueling brawling and i went to every single chat channel and was the only person in each, but brawling? seriously? I guess it is a game for 11 y/o kids with all its sparkly colours and hamburger weapons and unicorn gayness

I didnt bother even playing any content, i looked up how many people were low level dueling because that was a big thing in D2 and i had 5 fully geared level 14 characters in hoping for some lld fun when D3 first came out but alas no one is into it when i used the search function..
Mainly becuase the retards at blizz put things like the infernal hellfire ring or whatever into the game with no level requirement which basically makes low pvp pointless

Also checked what people were saying about hihg pvp, duels last about 4 seconds, its literally who ever gets a shot of first because the life/dps ratio is retarded, alot of people were looking for "low dps duels" why even bother hey..

So yea, quickly uninstalled the game and I will make some more posts on their forums about how awesome POE will be when complete and when POE gets pvp which (fingers firmly crossed to the point of breaking) will be called dueling and not be some structured arena nonsense like it is, Jay Wilson and anyone who had some authority over making that game should be fired and banished from the developer world forever, bringing such garbage to an otherwise epic series, kits embarrassing and I am really glad GGG listens to its customers and POE really is an epic game in the making

:D
I would like to see those threads you would make pls
Anarchy/Onslaught T-Shirt Owner.
Trading Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519890
Killing Vaal merc with (600 life) : http://is.gd/qsgV9P [Open Beta]
Let's be Crazy: http://is.gd/TxxLsS / Old Suggestion: http://is.gd/Jd09W0
<< God blesses those who bless themselves >>
Last edited by Inexium on Jul 28, 2013, 6:40:37 PM
And I waited 4 years for that :-/
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
DutchRudder wrote:
I am really glad GGG listens to its customers

So why is desync still not fixed?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
tsoukalos wrote:
"
DutchRudder wrote:

The same reason that it isn't fixed in D3 and D2?
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
ongZ wrote:
"
tsoukalos wrote:
"
DutchRudder wrote:

The same reason that it isn't fixed in D3 and D2?

I've never had any desync in D3 and rarely in D2. Bottom line, there is no game on the market that suffers from desync as bad as POE.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Dueling.. Umm what will u do against sporkers with 3 totems?
CoCS Shadow - iSpinMyCritsRightRound
Don't make threads about PoE in their general chat just make it in the other games section if you feel the need.

I have replied recently in some PoE centered threads to defend PoE against people who are saying dumb crap about it because they tried it for a couple hours and thought it was too hard or something.
Standard Forever
I wasted so much time waiting for D3, I was so disappointed. It's a piece of trash! Why waste time checking in on that when you could simply go play some Cut Throat Leagues on Path Of Exile ;)
"
dlinnij wrote:
Dueling.. Umm what will u do against sporkers with 3 totems?

Get shock immunity + max lightning resist and some movement skill to quickly shorten the distance.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info