Post your best find of the day!

seems like a day for finding wands
"
torturo wrote:

Wow never seen this before. This is probably the worst unique ever. I play a summoner and I rely heavily on my zombies. With minumum effort my zombies have 20k life and can tank almost anything in this game.

I just can't believe how crappy this is and level 68??!! hahaha sheesh.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
torturo wrote:

Wow never seen this before. This is probably the worst unique ever. I play a summoner and I rely heavily on my zombies. With minumum effort my zombies have 20k life and can tank almost anything in this game.

Really? Did you took a very good look at this unique?

The 500 to maximum life scale with passives and 90% more physical damage plus they make ennemies explode on kill.

I dont care how tough your zombies are but this is a must have unique for end game zombie summoner.
"
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
torturo wrote:

Really? Did you took a very good look at this unique?

The 500 to maximum life scale with passives and 90% more physical damage plus they make ennemies explode on kill.

I dont care how tough your zombies are but this is a must have unique for end game zombie summoner.

I might have been a bit harsh, but I still think it's useless but for a few summoners who rely on zombie damage instead of spectres.

I'd personally rather have 10 very good zombies than have 4-5 godly zombies. My spectres do most of the damage anyway.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Happy :D

"
tobes111 wrote:
"
"
bhavv wrote:
Wow I dont believe this, some guy found a wand, linked it into global chat and complained that it didnt have any spell damage on it. I offered him 2 jewellers orbs for it:

Lolololol. Best bargain ever for my wander.

That thing has terrible physical damage and elemental damage rolls

You didn't get a bargain, you paid for vendor trash

2 jeweller orbs is basically free

if its an upgrade then its an upgrade... and will help you level faster.

1.50 atk speed and those rolls is average iw ould have to say.

still, its 2 jewellers.

Exactly. Anything I'm interested in that's better than my old stuff I offer 2 jewelers and no more for. I hate when someone posts a mediocre item that would be an upgrade, I say Id be interested in having it, then they reply 1 alch? 1 fusing? 1-2 Chaos?

No. I don't offer 1 jeweler because its probably not enticing enough, 2 usually gets it done and I think id fair for better gear.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
almost perfect
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

white skeleton in lvl68 blue map

the universe wants me to stop playing melee and go spork :(
"
drakar8888 wrote:

white skeleton in lvl68 blue map

the universe wants me to stop playing melee and go spork :(

there is no god.
IGN: Arlianth