Post your best find of the day!

YES!
Winter's white blanket swaddles all.
Last edited by 黄前久美子 on May 22, 2019, 5:38:09 AM

An Essence "Craft", as in, I wanted to try and get a new leveling sceptre for my Magma Orb build that I ran up to mapping last week, So I threw a Spell Damage Essence on a Sceptre, and this thing ended up being better than the weapon I was trying to "bridge" to get to (Doryani's).

It does have 2 worthless stats (Weapon Fire / Weapon Crit), but other than that, it's a perfectly serviceable sceptre for fire builds, and I'm still using it at level 75, while trying to find my next upgrade.
Last edited by shoju on May 22, 2019, 3:21:41 PM
"
shoju wrote:

An Essence "Craft", as in, I wanted to try and get a new leveling sceptre for my Magma Orb build that I ran up to mapping last week, So I threw a Spell Damage Essence on a Sceptre, and this thing ended up being better than the weapon I was trying to "bridge" to get to (Doryani's).

It does have 2 worthless stats (Weapon Fire / Weapon Crit), but other than that, it's a perfectly serviceable sceptre for fire builds, and I'm still using it at level 75, while trying to find my next upgrade.

Imo doryanis would still be better, maybe slightly less flu, but the leech is opie
The leech is unneeded at this point, and the distinct loss of DPS, is pretty significant.

Roughly 12K
How's this thing?

"
RawbiRedbest wrote:
How's this thing?

its junk.

I have no idea how to judge things like this. Any suggestions?
"
RawbiRedbest wrote:

I have no idea how to judge things like this. Any suggestions?

Don't think about them because both are complete trash.
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me
First time ever i see this ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info