Post your best find of the day!

"
SciGhost wrote:
How much do you think this is worth?
I just took a wild guess may be wrong.

1-2 ex tops (and i stress the word tops). this fits as a budget 6l for those who would use this dual wielding - very niche market
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Yup, what he said. The complete lack of reasonable damage on the claw means it only has use as an offhand. Honestly, I think it's re-roll material because when it comes to off hand and stat sticks the ones that matter are all about the "add X damage as extra damage of X" and although your claw has one of those, it's not a great one. Sorry :(
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Mar 8, 2018, 2:40:48 PM
100% perf from card turn in - only one set attempted

"
Aramil wrote:
1 Alch + 1 Chaos for this:

What is with the pricing in this thread lol

200 ex for a Quiver that gives no Additional Arrows? For some build a garbage +2 Quiver would run circles around that.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Aramil wrote:

200 ex for a Quiver that gives no Additional Arrows? For some build a garbage +2 Quiver would run circles around that.

std pricing is all over the place, im guilty of that too

i Yolo vaal'd this one a day ago since it isnt t1ele... still unlikely it will sell for that price
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Nothing fancy, just a few decent finds...
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Aramil wrote:

I priced it randomly, I don't really expect to sell at that price.
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator

Offers welcome
Last edited by samus_aran on Mar 9, 2018, 3:07:25 PM
This is not a "price my item" or "for sale" thread. You ask for offers, you're going to get some but I don't think they will be to your liking.
Drop from a random map yesterday

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info