Post your best find of the day!

Quick hour of playing this evening...had this drop from Mr. Shock and Horror during a Zana Daily:

Died once in the attempt, then dropped that SOB...even after surviving a full laser blast (high life regen helps). Seeing this beauty drop made up for my careless death. :D

Then found these two goodies:

Nice little ring...the gloves have shit stats besides the very high ES...one more item to save for my planned CI build. :)
Today I was casually farming those

suddenly, the boss of a white legacy villa map

(like this
)

made a sound and dropped me this

:3

EDIT !!!! 30 MINS LATER :

RNGSUS IS MAKING LOVE WITH ME
11211 never forgetti
Last edited by Xila_Xila on Jan 26, 2016, 10:34:33 AM

finally something decent after 8 hours. Was ready to cry :(

Kinda slim pickings tonight. More interesting daggers...love the 73% spell damage on the Skean...if only it had some crit or attack speed already...dammit. Also found another decent ES shield...but not nearly as good as the one from a few days ago.

The Cornholeius or whatever it's called Mace dropped during some mf map runs with a buddy...then another dropped a few minutes later also for me so I did the right thing and gave it to him. Ugly damn thing, and ain't worth squat. Ah well...;)
Already had a few in the stash so vaal'd the drop, am pleased.

310 pdps ...

6Led it yesterday in only 7 fusings, then I decided to vaal it on a whim.

Friend brodealed the base to me for 1 divine. I alched into flat res and resistances, and crafted thorns for safe exalt into %eva.

Meh. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info