Post your best find of the day!

Have always wanted a BoR so it was great to have this one drop for me today :) I probably won't use it till my toons transfer to standard though where I can pair it with some other gear.

These last two dropped over the last week. My first found +3 items. C'mon RNG, you could have given me at least one of them as elemental!
Spreading salt since 2006

Fresh drop, happened literally 5 minutes ago.

Pretty exciting :D

HELL YEAH
BEST TALISMAN OF THE LEAGUE (at least, for me)
Not really a "find," as I bought this as a 5L/6S for an exalt a couple weeks ago. I spent just under 400 fuses linking it this weekend.

Found these two today, pretty pleased.
Busy lazy Sunday with my new MF gear and DD potion...lots of crap uniques, but a few goodies were found:

Daggers are interesting...especially the Ambusher which was a drop with only 3 mods...would make for a very sweet COC dagger. The ring is decent but that shield has the highest ES of any shield I've found so far. And one free Suffix...perfect for a CI build that I have been gathering gear for. That find made my whole weekend. :)
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Jan 25, 2016, 1:43:57 AM

really great weekend :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Nice for me as well:

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

Items drop with 4 mods minimum so that dagger must have:

- spell damage
- mana
- spell damage and mana (hybrid)
- attack speed

Ah...that makes sense...I was trying to remember if I had Chanced that dagger or not...I've seen a few rare drops that display only 3 mods and I thought that something wasn't quite right. So the hybrid mods combine with the regular ones...good to know before wasting 2 Exalts to multi-mod thinking you've got more mods to play with! At least I can still craft some crit onto it.

Thank you for the info...always something new to learn with this game. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info