Post your best find of the day!

"
gorillas wrote:
I have been farming Piety solo from lvl 85 till lvl 87 (meaning many hundreds of runs) with high iir iiq (about 300%+, 75%). Until now my best drops was 2 BoR! A few days back an Inner Treasure rare mob dropped the Aegis and today Piety dropped an almost perfect Mjolner!! A few hours have passed and I'm still like OMFG!! :)

Since I found the Mjolner I couldn't find even a single chaos, Piety unique drops were much fewer and all shitty. I thought that I had exhausted my RNG forever when suddenly :D

IGN: Bamicinder
"
gorillas wrote:
"
gorillas wrote:
I have been farming Piety solo from lvl 85 till lvl 87 (meaning many hundreds of runs) with high iir iiq (about 300%+, 75%). Until now my best drops was 2 BoR! A few days back an Inner Treasure rare mob dropped the Aegis and today Piety dropped an almost perfect Mjolner!! A few hours have passed and I'm still like OMFG!! :)

Since I found the Mjolner I couldn't find even a single chaos, Piety unique drops were much fewer and all shitty. I thought that I had exhausted my RNG forever when suddenly :D

Wah u lucky dude, tag me alone when you do piety :3 <3

Ign: DannoXSA
Found my first pair of tri-res,ms boots with life yesterday.

to bad the resists suck...
"Axe bad! Fix please!"

dropped from a normal mob in docks.. now working to 6s and later atleast 5L it
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems

lel
everyones getting good uniques and im over here getting
IGN: Bamicinder
So I'm running a glacier crit build globalselffound and the last two days have been quite successful suddenly:

The shield dropped from the cowards trail map boss.
Last edited by merchantmudcrab on Aug 12, 2014, 1:40:11 PM
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

15 atziri sets
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info